PDA

View Full Version : Hail and Well Met

Creek Stillwater
12-06-2008, 02:55 PM
Greetings your Royal Majesty and citizens of Wessex.

I hope to be part of the Duchy of Wessex. I have by no means read about all clans, but this one by far has enthralled me with its level of detail. Not to mention the time and thought that has went into the creation of this style of clan. With his Royal Majesty permitting, I hope to be a part of it.

A little about me:
I'm in my late 30's and reside in northwest Illinois. I have been playing MMORPGs for about 9 years now. The character I will be experiencing on Dark Fall is Creek Stillwater(human). Creek was born on UO in the late 1990s, on the Chesapeake server where he became a blacksmith and carpenter. Since his humble beginnings Creek has migrated to EQ, EQII, Vanguard, and only momentarily into WarHammer. On each game he was primarily a blacksmith or carpenter if the game permitted. Since my friend Theryn introduced me to Dark Fall, I have not been able to conisder playing War Hammer any more. Creek has always sought to earn his way with pickaxe, anvil, tongs and hammer. On Dark Fall, I will become Creek once again, and with his Grace's approval, I will strive to own a Smithy and peddle my wares bearing my makers mark somewhere in the Kingdom of Hyperion. Nor shall I hesitate to introduce my mace to the head of an enemy if summonsed to duty for his Majesty.

With that said, I bid thee fare well, good luck and good travels.

Alandarus Barbatus
12-06-2008, 03:13 PM
Welcome to the Duchy of Wessex. It sounds like you will be a great addition to our crafters.

Lysander
12-06-2008, 03:34 PM
Welcome.

Kellshar Sothenic
12-06-2008, 04:10 PM
hello fellow trial member :)

Aery Thiralis
12-06-2008, 04:17 PM
Welcome Creek !

Enjoy your stay :D

Barden Jusik
12-06-2008, 04:23 PM
Welcome to Wessex! Where do you think you will fit in in Wessex?

Creek Stillwater
12-06-2008, 05:09 PM
Where ever M'Lord requires me. However, I feel my best fit will be crafting the finest weaponry and sturdiest armor for the militia of Wessex.

Einar Tyrssen
12-06-2008, 08:17 PM
UO? Nice to see some more older and wiser members joining. Hardly anyone here played UO. :P

Theryn Bach
12-06-2008, 08:24 PM
Ah I see you have made it Creek! Good to see you. Dust yourself off and sit a spell, I will grab you an ale..

Warien Illrendar
12-07-2008, 10:55 PM
Welcome!