PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

Kellshar Sothenic
12-05-2008, 05:38 PM
Hello, I just made an application and wanted to say hi to everyone in the Duchy of Wessex and hope to part of this friendly and well thaught out society.

I applied to the Duchy of Wessex because upon reseaching this game i came across this clan/guild and could not believe how organised and well set up the clan was. I have read multiple threads and you all seem friendly and helpful which is in any mmo is vital to realy enjoy playing the game. I hope i can be permited entry and contribute my bow and arms to help protect and serve the honerably Sir Duke of Wessex.

I realy only play mmo's and thoe i am not quite that good with the role playing aspect i hope i will be took under your wing and guided in my path to serve and uphold sir duke of wessex orders.
If you have any questions please i am more than happy to answer and get to know my fellow (hopefully) clans men.

I look forward to hearing a reply, thank you for your time and farwell till next we meet.

Dreign Swift
12-05-2008, 06:41 PM
Don't worry about not being good at roleplaying. Definitely not everyone here roleplays, and the majority of our roleplaying will be that of literally performing our roles and fulfilling the different positions and ranks of wessex.

Here's a thread that will better explain it: http://www.duchyofwessex.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6

Welcome to the forums. :)

Kellshar Sothenic
12-05-2008, 06:57 PM
Thanks, and nice welcome, nice to meet you. Just got a quick question since this guild is a mixed guild ie NA and EU etc, will there be multiple ie drill officers one Eu and another Na for the time difference so we can keep active and not miss out on events etc.

Dreign Swift
12-05-2008, 07:08 PM
When the game goes live, we will have Drill Instructors from many timezones, and DI's in all the different fiefdoms as well. There should be plenty of different times to get yourself to.

Kellshar Sothenic
12-05-2008, 07:14 PM
Thanks, nice helpful guild :)

Chrono Veincrusher
12-05-2008, 07:24 PM
Greetings Kellshar, I'm happy to see you excited about joining.
What make you a excellent addition to this clan?

Kellshar Sothenic
12-05-2008, 07:52 PM
Greetings Kellshar, I'm happy to see you excited about joining.
What make you a excellent addition to this clan?

Well i'm a friendly person and enthusiastic, love all mmo games they are the best type of games but it depends on the guild/clan you join which makes the game great. I love the teamwork aspect of games and building somthing out of nothing and protecting it with friends, making a name for are selfs and are guild. I have played many mmorpg's and i strive to make the best character i possibly can but that is only possible with the help of friends and so... brings me to this guild.
''The game does not make the game, its the people you play with''

This seems like a good guild and friendly, so i should fit in perfectly.
The main thing i can contribute to this guild is my time, effort, loyalty and my weapons.

Abit about myself...
I am 22 turning 23 on 19th of this month (cough nice bday present to get in the guild cough no pressure lol) played mmorpg's :
daoc, Aoc, Planetside, matrix, Lotro, Eve, wow, war, etc alot.
Any other details just please ask.

nice to meet you btw, thanks for the warm welcome.

Barden Jusik
12-05-2008, 08:36 PM
Welcome to Wessex!

Gustaph Calgacus
12-05-2008, 10:16 PM
Welcome to Wessex mate. :)

Where-abouts are you from?

Alandarus Barbatus
12-05-2008, 11:51 PM
Welcome to Wessex Kellshar

Kellshar Sothenic
12-06-2008, 12:29 AM
hey thanks for warm welcome, i'm from the north west of england :), last name hmm not realy thaught about it any surgestions?

Lysander
12-06-2008, 03:25 AM
Greetings, from one trial member to another. :)

Theryn Bach
12-06-2008, 03:32 AM
Well met Kellshar, great to have you amongst us.

And if I may comment on Dreign's post:

"the majority of our roleplaying will be that of literally performing our roles and fulfilling the different positions and ranks of wessex."

Well said and something to take to heart.

Good day !

Sagremor Cleremont
12-06-2008, 03:51 AM
Welcome! :)

Chrono Veincrusher
12-06-2008, 06:31 AM
A some great reasons, Kellshar. Welcome on board!

Troas Archetto
12-06-2008, 02:51 PM
If you have any questions please i am more than happy to answer and get to know my fellow (hopefully) clans men.

Dont worry about not getting in, if you keep this up throughout the month you'll be chosen in no time at all!

I have a question, do you do any sort of martial arts? Music? Sports? What-have-you.... just tell me anything to let us get know you better

Kellshar Sothenic
12-06-2008, 03:00 PM
Hey, yyeah i used to do martial arts a while back, did freestyle karate and kickboxing had to stop thoe i did both my ankles in, messed up my tendens a bit and not realy got back into it again. Was great i loved it thoe, not the ankle part rofl.

Music, hmm i like all kinds of music tbh, like rock thoe the best.
Sports, well not a major fan of anything but dont mind watching some things.

what about your self?

Proximo Coriolanus
12-06-2008, 09:31 PM
Your name seems strangely familiar.

Creek Stillwater
12-07-2008, 04:19 PM
Greetings, Blake Kellshar.

Warien Illrendar
12-07-2008, 10:57 PM
Welcome!