PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Jayk
06-27-2006, 02:37 AM
Greetings proud members and servants of the Duchy,

I'm Jayk Koro.. yet another hoping to join your ranks.

My plan is to become one of the greatest healer the world has ever known (need a new leg? We got 'em! Got slashed across the forehead? No scar for you!), following orders and making the realm safe for all innocent people. I have no need for title (Unless it be forced on me ;) ), I simply wish to take the pain of those who are wounded away so that they might give some back!

I am looking forward to meeting and working alongside all of you.

Protonix
06-27-2006, 02:49 AM
We're glad to have you! I especially am glad, seeing as I'm often targeted first during battle.

Komako the Hawk
06-27-2006, 02:58 AM
I am curious, Jayk, as to which entities in which you call upon your healing powers from. The Goddess Eternal? Morgraine, or another lesser god? Perhaps faith itself?

Protonix
06-27-2006, 02:59 AM
Call upon the allmighty bottle imo.

I hear whiskey is great for colds, scrapes and bruises.

Komako the Hawk
06-27-2006, 03:07 AM
Please excuse our dear Protonix.

He is quite the village idiot, you see.

Krupke
06-27-2006, 03:15 AM
Welcome to the duchy! I agree with the power of whiskey... although I tend to wake up afterwards with the mystery scrapes, bruises...and some form of illness in the place you least want one...

Protonix
06-27-2006, 03:17 AM
Please excuse our dear Protonix.

He is quite the village idiot, you see.

No, I am the town eccentric.

Krupke
06-27-2006, 03:24 AM
*cough* Jayk... it burns when I pee >.<

Jayk
06-27-2006, 07:25 AM
Actually I heal people with arcane magic. I find that if you twist the words, gestures, and weaves a bit you can turn a fireball.. into an amazing healing spell.

I only use whiskey on people that laugh at healers... usually it has the quite satisfying burning effect and shuts themup. *grins*

Krupke, I'm afraid we can only do one thing for that... amputate. *goes and gets the dull scissors out*

Krupke
06-27-2006, 07:31 AM
Krupke, I'm afraid we can only do one thing for that... amputate. *goes and gets the dull scissors out*

*whimpers* proto...hold my hand?