PDA

View Full Version : Hello :)

Sagremor Cleremont
12-01-2008, 04:53 AM
Hello, I just completed an application and wanted to say hello to everyone of The Duchy of Wessex!

This seems like quite an expansive and detailed empire that I am very excited to possibly become a part of! The level of organization and the degree of preparation is extremely advanced for any guild I have ever been in... this isn't a guild... like I said above, it's an empire! :D

Looking forward to meeting you all! :)

Sagremor Cleremont
12-01-2008, 04:59 AM
Night, I'm going to bed- it's about 1 in the morning where I am- looking forward to talking to some of you later. Bye!

Dreign Swift
12-01-2008, 05:05 AM
I also appreciated the structure very much when I joined :). Indeed, that is one of the biggest draws to our clan.

Welcome to the forums, and good luck with your application.

Robert Namo
12-01-2008, 06:00 AM
Welcome.

Aery Thiralis
12-01-2008, 06:14 AM
Welcome Sagremor, I'm sure you'll be surprised by a lot more things soon enough.

Hope you will surprise us with an encouraged motivation and dedication as well !

Rhygar apGwynn
12-01-2008, 08:26 AM
Greetings!

Gustaph Calgacus
12-01-2008, 10:27 AM
Welcome to the forums, and good luck with your application. :)

Alandarus Barbatus
12-01-2008, 12:37 PM
Welcome to Wessex.

Sagremor Cleremont
12-01-2008, 02:30 PM
Hello everyone, and thanks!

Quick question- what is the Oxford Garrison branch, and what exactly do they do? :)

Rhygar apGwynn
12-01-2008, 03:00 PM
Hello everyone, and thanks!

Quick question- what is the Oxford Garrison branch, and what exactly do they do? :)

Basically it is a sub clan, except that its leader, Sir Rivers, and original members are from Wessex. Sir Rivers was granted a title of knighthood and fief grant by the Duke of Wessex for services rendered to the Duchy. It is the same as the Fiefdom of Kaizen.

Both these fiefdoms now recruit independently from Wessex. If they grow large enough, ~50 active members, the knight that holds the grant may be made into Magnates and become one of the major clans of the kingdom. There may be other requirements that have been agreed upon that I don't know about.

All this goes for the other external sub clans that joined us, such as Distortion, Sleggjaholl and Cicatrices Bellorum.

The Virtuous Hundred is a military order that is sworn to the Bishop of Wessex (I think). All its members are clergy. Not sure how it is intended that they hold land.

Sagremor Cleremont
12-01-2008, 03:04 PM
Ah, okay. :) Thanks.