PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Vanye Elthalyan
12-01-2008, 01:16 AM
Just finished my application, and thought that I should stop by and at least say hello to everyone.
I'm a bit drowzy right now (middle of the night were I live(sweden)), so if I write anything strange and about stuff you don't get, just ignore it.

Well, I'm a shy guy and usually don't talk alot, unless spoke to.

ehm, what else, oh yea, I'm unemployed for the time beeing, or rather, in between schools. Which means I spend way to much time infront of the computer then whats probably healthy (dont wanna mention any numbers or you'll probably send me to an institute or something).

I'm planning on playing a Mirdain, equpped with a bow and pointy ears to poke my enemies to death.

-Vanye

Alandarus Barbatus
12-01-2008, 01:26 AM
I like your name, Welcome to the Duchy.

Barden Jusik
12-01-2008, 01:27 AM
hey welcome to Wessex! What are your goals for Darfall?

Trucido Ieyasu
12-01-2008, 02:03 AM
Welcome to the forums

Vanye Elthalyan
12-01-2008, 02:10 AM
Alandarus Barbatus: Well thank you! Took me some time to come up with that name tho, but I am glad that I took the time to decide for a name which I am pleased with.

Jusik Walker: Well, first and foremost, having fun!
After stating the obvious, I've decided to becoma an archer(as mentioned in OP), and I want to become the best archer I can be
(I just love the mix between rpg and fps). So, I will train archery, explore and study the terrain so that I may use it to my advantage.
I'm not usually the one to start fights, but if I see a lonly orc roaming the lands, I will without doubt send him a few "presents".

Then, I'm really looking forward to the big battles / wars.
Thoose look like they will be amasing, thrilling and fun to be a part of.

If I should feel like it, I might even do some RP. I'm not one who usually RP's but if I feel that the occasion calls for it I will do it.

Well, that's at least how I feel right now and I dont think that will change either.

Once again, if anything appears strange, please do ask and I will try to clarify.

- Vanye

Dreign Swift
12-01-2008, 04:33 AM
Hell yes, another Swedish Mirdain!

Welcome to the forums. Can we look forward to seeing you in the Garrison?

Vanye Elthalyan
12-01-2008, 05:36 AM
Dreign Swift: You most certainly will.

Robert Namo
12-01-2008, 06:01 AM
Welcome.

Aery Thiralis
12-01-2008, 06:11 AM
Welcome Vanye, you picked a nice nickname indeed.

Another great Mirdain archer, yay to us !

Rhygar apGwynn
12-01-2008, 08:29 AM
Greetings!

Skops
12-01-2008, 09:16 AM
Hello Vayne, nice to see you again. Quite a little act of fate that brought us together again don't you think? :cool:

Gustaph Calgacus
12-01-2008, 10:22 AM
Welcome to the forums Vayne. :)

Vanye Elthalyan
12-01-2008, 10:33 AM
Hello Vayne

Welcome to the forums Vayne. :)

ouch!