PDA

View Full Version : Hail and Blessings Upon Ye!

Zyrahn Mornblade
11-26-2008, 12:58 PM
Just glad to have finally finished me bloody profile and membership request. Feel free to msg me anytime, always looking to make new friends. Hopefully long term ones. Openminded, Out of the Box, Forethinker here. TTYL then, Good Journey.

Aery Thiralis
11-26-2008, 02:40 PM
Welcome welcome !

What kind of char will you be forming in DF ?

Robert Namo
11-26-2008, 05:52 PM
Welcome.

Gustaph Calgacus
11-26-2008, 05:54 PM
Welcome. :)

Barden Jusik
11-26-2008, 06:22 PM
Welcome. Where do you see yourself fitting in in Wessex?

Zyrahn Mornblade
11-26-2008, 09:15 PM
Welcome welcome !

What kind of char will you be forming in DF ?

Most likely a male mirdain, two weapons of anykind/polearms and if they have it availible, guns both pistols and blunderbuss types lol.

Zyrahn Mornblade
11-26-2008, 09:19 PM
Welcome. Where do you see yourself fitting in in Wessex?

I want to become a Yeoman of the court, one of the guys whos like oh say, general of the 12 legion. type of guy.

Carnifex Bilius
11-26-2008, 10:29 PM
Welcome to the Duchy of Wessex !

Most likely a male mirdain, two weapons of anykind/polearms and if they have it availible, guns both pistols and blunderbuss types lol.

I'm afraid guns will not be available in Darkfall, except for cannons (ships). Well, not as far as we know.

I want to become a Yeoman of the court, one of the guys whos like oh say, general of the 12 legion. type of guy.

Could you tell us more about how you are going to establish a rank like that ? What do you have to offer and which "path" are you most likely willing to follow ?

Alandarus Barbatus
11-26-2008, 11:43 PM
Welcome to the Duchy.

Zyrahn Mornblade
11-27-2008, 12:28 AM
glad to be welcomed.

Oakk Haddock
11-28-2008, 02:12 AM
Welcome bro.

Dreign Swift
11-28-2008, 03:24 AM
Just glad to have finally finished me bloody profile and membership request. Feel free to msg me anytime, always looking to make new friends. Hopefully long term ones. Openminded, Out of the Box, Forethinker here. TTYL then, Good Journey.

Well, we like people who think outside the box here. I think. Good call on Mirdain. Yeomen General of the 12th Legion?

You can go for Yeomen job or the rank of Constable or Lieutenant in the military, but the two paths are separated by leaps and bounds, and we don't have a legion to command here, much less multiple ;).

Congratulations on your Trial Membership, look forward to getting to know you better. Where are you from?

Zyrahn Mornblade
11-28-2008, 05:51 AM
Well, we like people who think outside the box here. I think. Good call on Mirdain. Yeomen General of the 12th Legion?

You can go for Yeomen job or the rank of Constable or Lieutenant in the military, but the two paths are separated by leaps and bounds, and we don't have a legion to command here, much less multiple ;).

Congratulations on your Trial Membership, look forward to getting to know you better. Where are you from?

Hehe, you never played the original dungeon seige before I'm guessing. The 12 legion of stars in dungeon seige, lol. My fave, that and morrowind, oblivion, and the witcher. I've had a deep interest in the mirdain since darkfall began.

As for position in the Yeoman job, I'm seriously aiming at a field I'm very familar with, that of Lieutenant in the military. My norman ancestor's kicked ass everywhere lol.