PDA

View Full Version : Hello

SquirreL
11-23-2008, 11:45 PM
Greetings,

Just saying hello as I joined the forums yesterday. I am a friend of VonHaller and a fan of the new to come Darkfall. Also I would like to ask a few questions.... Even if you are not in the clan and help fight OR defend the kingdom incase its attacked while I or someone else happened to be inside, how will you tell who's who without the tags? I suggest a tag for people not in the clan but friends of it so friendly fire is not a question?

Male
USA, Massachusettes
Employed, Student.
Been playing MMO's for atleast 4 years.... WoW, Guild Wars, and Anything else you name it, I have probably played it.

I am interested in joining and or helping the soon to be kingdom so keep in touch.

Oh, and by the way sorry my signature is so big. Did not realize it was this huge when I first put it on and have been having a little trouble taking it off.

Alandarus Barbatus
11-24-2008, 12:02 AM
Welcome to Wessex.

Komako the Hawk
11-24-2008, 12:23 AM
Well, if they somebody have a tag, we call them a barbarian, unless they have a writ of safe passage, which is similar to having a special tag. If they don't have such writ, they're fair game on Wessex land.

SquirreL
11-24-2008, 01:13 AM
I would be obliged to aqquire one of this Writ's than....

Robert Namo
11-24-2008, 04:43 AM
Welcome.

Theodoric Brionne
11-24-2008, 06:47 AM
I would be obliged to aqquire one of this Writ's than....

Why not just join?

Welcome.

Ebin von Haller
11-24-2008, 04:42 PM
Why not just join?

Welcome.

He tried. He was rejected.

Poor little SquirreL...

SquirreL
11-24-2008, 07:14 PM
Well it said this exactly,

REJECTED,

We appreciate your interest in the Duchy of Wessex. Unfortunately, upon reviewing your application, I must inform you that your application did not contain enough detail to warrant membership. We are seeking mature and professional members, so any additional information about yourself would greatly increase your chances of gaining membership, if you do decide to fill out another application

So I suppose in the mean time I will simply ask to open up shop in the town when it comes out and hope over the course of time I will.

Synge Wynne
11-24-2008, 07:51 PM
So I suppose in the mean time I will simply ask to open up shop in the town when it comes out and hope over the course of time I will.

You are more then welcome to fill out another application form, just if you do then do as suggested and elaborate more when filling in your answers.

SquirreL
11-27-2008, 03:07 AM
Will do, thanks for the warm welcome by the way.