PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from the Barony de Waleron

Talanvor
11-22-2008, 10:30 AM
My name is Sir Talanvor, Knight and Ambassador of the recently founded Barony of Waleron and proud Subject of my honourable Baroness Noraya Leandara. As you may know, our Barony recently asked for accommodation to the great Kingdom of Hypernia and therefore i wish to introduce myself and initial formalities exchange.

In my role as a diplomat, I am empowered to discuss all subjects of the Barony de Waleron and serve you as a person to contact.

With Kind regards i bid farewell.

side note: English is not my native Language, so please overlook all mistakes you detect and my awkward sentence structure ;).

Talanvor
11-22-2008, 12:24 PM
Welcome to the forums Talanvor. Oh, let me correct you on one thing. It is the Kingdom of Hyperion.
Oh, shame on me :).

Barden Jusik
11-22-2008, 12:57 PM
greetings! I hope you enjoy your stay here in Wessex.

Oakk Haddock
11-22-2008, 06:20 PM
All visitors hailing in an official context from another guild or clan on a diplomatic mission must be responded to only by a herald, clerk, or any Cabinet Officer. The dialogue that ensues, whether in character or out of character, shall be limited only to those participants who are appointed government officials of Wessex, and are thus likely to be in the room to receive the visitors.

It's good that you all want to say hello and welcome him, but I'm asking you to follow protocol on this one. I've been deleting messages all morning.

Garrett
11-22-2008, 08:08 PM
Greetings Sir Knight!

-Garrett from Lyonesse