PDA

View Full Version : Grant of Knighthood - Sir Jord Hunter

Jord Hunter
11-21-2008, 11:29 PM
By the light of Auros, I, Sir Jord Hunter, Knight Bachelor and Constable of Wessex, before all who stand in these cathedral walls hereby swear fealty and do homage to His Grace, Duke Manus of Wessex, to ever serve Wessex.

Let all who bear witness know that I, Sir Jord Hunter, Knight Bachelor of Wessex will protect the lands and people of Wessex and the Kingdom of Hyperion until my dying breath. I will fearlessly lead the brave armies of Wessex to battle with decisiveness and intelligence. I will stand loyal, pledging my heart, body, and mind to the qualities at which a knight stands for; Honor, Valor, Mercy and Humility, devoting my life to upholding the code of chivalry.

Defending the weak, honouring a vow, inspiring others and fighting off the face of fear in times of adversity. Not just for the honor of those within the Kingdom, but to the entirety of Agon. Displaying loyalty, bravery and honor to become both feared and respected throughout the lands of Agon.

With this oath, I shall go beyond my duty of defending the virtue of our Crown, Carta Solis, and our Common Law until my death or until my services are no longer required.

By Auros, I swear to be ever loyal to the Duke of Wessex, Manus Dei, and protect the lands and people of Wessex and the great Kingdom of Hyperion.

Sir Jord Hunter kneels before Duke Manus Dei.
“I Become your liege man.”

Oakk Haddock
11-22-2008, 12:02 AM
Woohoo!

Trucido Ieyasu
11-22-2008, 12:07 AM
Yay!

Barden Jusik
11-22-2008, 03:11 AM
Congrats Jord!

Alandarus Barbatus
11-22-2008, 03:23 AM
Congratulations Sir Jord.

Rhygar apGwynn
11-23-2008, 08:43 AM
Congratulations

Dreign Swift
11-23-2008, 08:54 AM
Ah, so I didn't miss it. :)

Many congratulations, Sir Jord Hunter!

Sempiternam
11-23-2008, 09:39 AM
Congratulations, Sir Jord!

Glad to have you as our Constable ^^

I am one to admit, I will enjoy taking orders from someone with an English accent! Ehehehe..

Markus Tyrell
11-23-2008, 03:06 PM
Congrats on being knighted Sir Jord, you deserve it

I am one to admit, I will enjoy taking orders from someone with an English accent! Ehehehe..
Kinkeh!

Beric Veincrusher
11-23-2008, 07:27 PM
Jord, the one and only. Now Sir Jord, a fine time indeed.