PDA

View Full Version : lastverb says hello world!

Lastus Verbus
11-18-2008, 08:36 PM
Hi!

My nickname is lastverb and I'll use it in DarkFall. My real name is Adrian. I'm 18 and I live in Poland. I'm one of the newest initiates to duchy. I'm glad i can play DarkFall in well organised clan that have some more aspiration than "Get more and more friends".
Before that i did play many mmo's such as WOW (which i didn't really like), Ultima Online, Eve, Wurm and NavyField. I've always tried to be the best. My personall motto is: "The only thing I like more than pvp is vodka".
I won't write much more because no one really read this ;)
lastverb

Alandarus Barbatus
11-18-2008, 09:50 PM
Welcome and Well met.

Oakk Haddock
11-19-2008, 12:45 AM
Welcome, what kinda rig you got?

I like Vodka too. I snorted it once, it burned.

We may ask you to have a more RP name in game, is lastverb a handle you've played a lot of games with?

Trucido Ieyasu
11-19-2008, 01:01 AM
Welcome to the forums.

ZtyX Roman
11-19-2008, 02:12 AM
I'm very excited to have a Polish person in Duchy of Wessex.

Do you have a microphone and a headset for voice communicating?
Also, what are your interests in Darkfall?

Lastus Verbus
11-19-2008, 09:08 AM
Yes, i've used lastverb name in many games, the other nick is dziadzik(in polish). I'd like to have pvp short range, high dps dagger warrior char. I have headset for voice comm.

Rili Swiftwind
11-19-2008, 09:46 AM
Welcome to wessex =)

Chrono Veincrusher
11-19-2008, 10:11 AM
Here's a question for you, lastverb:

After a successfully farming for an hour in a group of 10 people, you have been assigned to carry the loot back to the fortress by yourself.
The fortress lies about 10 minutes away, but after traveling about 1/3 of the distance, you notice a group of 3 pirates attacking a friendly guild member just a short distance from yourself. It seems they have just engaged in close combat but neither of the 4 have seen you yet.

How do you proceed?

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/1640/pirateszs8.jpg

Lastus Verbus
11-19-2008, 12:35 PM
Depends on the group i was farming with and a value of loot to us. In other I used to work and farm with people who want fun of the game more than cash/loot and we don't consider having/getting/farming and not using items as a fun. So if only loot is not a "we cant loose that" and items on me are usable in fight i would help a friend, risking normal loot to good relationship and fun. I would inform the group about possibility to have a fight. If a group i was farming with (i don't farm with others) is as I described above, they would understand that.

edit: Oh and i would like to change nickname i will use ingame to similiar one - Lastus Verbus due to clan policy, leaving forum nickname as it is.

Tarscanian Sothenic
11-19-2008, 03:03 PM
Welcome

Luitgard Lodewijk
11-19-2008, 03:25 PM
Oh and i would like to change nickname i will use ingame to similiar one - Lastus Verbus due to clan policy, leaving forum nickname as it is.

Lastus Verbus has a nice ring to it I think. Welcome!

Markus Tyrell
11-19-2008, 04:16 PM
Yeah I also dig the new name, are you going to be mirdain?
welcome to the duchy

Robert Namo
11-19-2008, 05:07 PM
Welcome.

Lastus Verbus
11-19-2008, 08:01 PM
as long as alfars aren't allowed in duchy ill pick mirdain