PDA

View Full Version : Halo!

Luitgard Lodewijk
11-16-2008, 02:56 AM
Greetings and salutations!

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I am amazed at how well organized this community is and look forward to becoming a member.

I am somewhat new at MMO's since I caught on a little late to the online gaming world. I have played WoW for about a year now, but am eagerly awaiting the release of Darkfall.

In the real world I am a 23 year old school teacher and for the most part I'm enjoying teaching the little brats I call my students. :) In August I plan to move to an Island off of Korea to teach English (With Jozua).

My goals, if accepted, fall into more of a combat role. From what I have read I know that the Duchy of Wessex will need a well trained military. I would love to be part of this.

Thank you for your time!

Robbie Pope (rl)
Luitgard Lodewijk (Hopefully in Game)

Robert Namo
11-16-2008, 06:40 AM
Welcome.

Alandarus Barbatus
11-16-2008, 06:49 AM
Welcome to Wessex. It's a good thing your giving up WoW. :D

Proximo Coriolanus
11-16-2008, 03:32 PM
Welcome to the Duchy of Wessex, the military will indeed have to be strong there are many that wish to defile peace and usurp his Grace's throne.

Oakk Haddock
11-16-2008, 03:33 PM
Welcome. What hardware specs do you play games on?

In the military, which are the most interested in? Melee or long range? Magic?

Markus Tyrell
11-16-2008, 04:32 PM
Oh cool a teacher, how old are these kids??
I myself am volunteering this year in a kindergarten for children aged 3-4, they are funny as hell and I always enjoy giving them hidden messages like "dont drop the soap" hehehe.
Anyway welcome to the Duchy I hope you enjoy your stay

Barden Jusik
11-16-2008, 05:45 PM
Hey there, welcome to Wessex!

Luitgard Lodewijk
11-16-2008, 07:51 PM
Welcome. What hardware specs do you play games on?

In the military, which are the most interested in? Melee or long range? Magic?

My hardware is a little out of date, but I will have a new system by the time the game comes out.

As military goes I would lean towards long range. My plan hopefully is to start as a Bowman and work my way up.

I also want to thank you all for giving me a very heart felt welcome.

-Luitgard

Luitgard Lodewijk
11-16-2008, 07:58 PM
Oh cool a teacher, how old are these kids??
I myself am volunteering this year in a kindergarten for children aged 3-4, they are funny as hell and I always enjoy giving them hidden messages like "dont drop the soap" hehehe.
Anyway welcome to the Duchy I hope you enjoy your stay

Kindergarten is a very interesting age, the teachers at the school I work at literally have to be crazy I think. My students are around the age of 9 to 11. I like teaching the older grades I guess. But I know what you mean about the hidden messages. Its fun just to mess with their brains sometimes. That kind of sounds evil lol. But thank you for the welcome.

-Luitgard