PDA

View Full Version : Hi there

Bezu
11-12-2008, 08:18 PM
Just coming on to introduce myself. I have sent in an application to join the guild. I hope to have some good times around here!

~Bezu

Alandarus Barbatus
11-12-2008, 09:01 PM
Welcome to Wessex. Tell us a little more about yourself, like your game history and what your aspirations are in Wessex.

Robert Namo
11-12-2008, 09:19 PM
Welcome.

Joe Bob
11-12-2008, 09:19 PM
Welcome. Just remember, all beta keys received have to go to me.

Barden Jusik
11-12-2008, 11:30 PM
Hey there, welcome to Wessex!

Gustaph Calgacus
11-12-2008, 11:55 PM
Hello and welcome mate. :)

Oakk Haddock
11-13-2008, 02:10 AM
We'd like to know more about you. What experience do you have in gaming. What hardware do you have?

Decimus Kalgar
11-13-2008, 04:19 AM
Welcome to Wessex mate!

Vasidius Kalgar
11-13-2008, 04:25 AM
Good luck on your application bro.

Bezu
11-14-2008, 10:42 PM
Well, there's alot to say, much of which was included in my application :-)

I have been playing MMO's since '03 when I picked up my copy of Shadowbane. I have been playing Shadowbane off and on since then... Kind of a love hate relationship I would say. In those off periods, I've played Guild Wars, Eve Online, Age of Conan, Warhammer Online, and multiple strategy games including the Total War, Age of Empires, and Civilizations series'. The guild I have been with for almost all 5 years, Free Corps, is undecided on whether or not they are coming to Darkfall. If not, I would like to hang out with you guys. It's a guild full of mature gamers, and hardcore PvPers.

That's mostly where I fall in. I love PvP, and have been watching Darkfall since '04.

About me personally, I live in Seattle as a musical theater actor, so definitely have a funky gaming schedule.

For 4 years, I have been a part of the Inner council of Free Corps, helping to guide the guild when possible.

I mostly liked the Duchy because of your organization and mature gameplay style. One thing I can't stand is watching my PvP group run forward willy nilly with no goal in mind :-/
In the Duchy of Wessex, I hope to work up the ranks to be an authority on military matters, and diplomatic matters.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Regards,

~Bezu