View Full Version : Wessex Wiki: Rough Draft

Komako the Hawk
11-06-2008, 11:07 PM
www.duchyofwessex.org/wiki (http://www.duchyofwessex.org/wiki)

Mission Statement

The purpose of the Wessex Wiki is to standardize Wessexian, and greater Hyperion literature, history, hierarchy, and general knowledge.

Furthermore, the Wiki is to double as Darkfall information collection, for maps, recipes, spawns... etc.

Administrators:

(Head Administrator) Komako

Who has access?

All public has viewing access. I select who has access to edit the Wessex wiki currently, primarily for security reasons. In order to register an account, you must message myself the following:

Wiki username
Wiki password
E-mail (Optional)

I reserve the right to refuse access to any individual for any reason I deem fit. All policy is subject to change, however, and standardizing who has access is a possibility.

What I am looking for:

Administrators
Information Inputers

Plans for the future:

I may expand this wiki for the collective use of a few other shires we share close relations with, specifically the Republic of the Silver Sun and Yew Militia.

Ideas and questions appreciated.

Beric Veincrusher
11-07-2008, 04:21 PM
I say we rip off Kirdain's wiki and make it better.

Komako the Hawk
11-07-2008, 04:30 PM
I say we rip off Kirdain's wiki and make it better.

mmm, copy+paste

I'll be inviting Brando and the RSS to join us shortly.

Geoffrey Numbers
11-11-2008, 07:49 PM
Alright, I'm gonna sacrifice a bit of time tomorrow to get any missing fundamentals added.

Geoffrey Numbers
11-14-2008, 09:44 PM
Ok, added up a bunch of stuff and shored up some others. Next on my list : Military Ranks.

Geoffrey Numbers
11-14-2008, 10:56 PM
Military and Social ranks added.

Geoffrey Numbers
11-15-2008, 07:55 AM
Made revisions to Military hierarchy per Koma's requests.

Komako the Hawk
11-18-2008, 04:18 AM
I edited the military ranks; also edited Ipswich. Images can now be uploaded by users.

Manus Dei
11-18-2008, 04:19 AM
Is this a wiki where you can just go in and edit entries any time? I would go in and make some if this is possible.

Komako the Hawk
11-18-2008, 04:22 AM
Is this a wiki where you can just go in and edit entries any time? I would go in and make some if this is possible.

Yes; however, in order to get an account members need to contact me to set one up.

Komako the Hawk
11-23-2008, 07:22 PM
I'm doing some more work on it today. We need to flesh out the Navigation pages before creating new ones.

Cheers,
Koma

Drake Kincar
11-23-2008, 09:01 PM
note: on the wiki i think someone has placed the quest section in the spell section.
http://www.duchyofwessex.org/wiki/index.php/Spells

Einar Tyrssen
11-29-2008, 04:52 AM
I'm still working on content. I'll do it whenever.