PDA

View Full Version : Hello...

Gregus Quartzen
10-29-2008, 12:47 AM
Hello everyone,

I am a wee bit confused. I wish to join The Duchy of Wessex but I am afraid to see that there is little information on these forums or the main website. No FAQ, or indication of when I shall be examined and granted (or not) a trial membership.

Could I be enlightened please?

- Gregus Quartzen

Chrono Veincrusher
10-29-2008, 12:50 AM
Regarding applications, one can select to apply in their Forum Profiles (http://www.duchyofwessex.org/forum/profile.php?do=editprofile).
For general information about Wessex, check the sticky s in each section.

Since you already have filled out the application, just hang around and a Clerk will process the application within 1-3 days and will then get in touch with you regarding a possible trail-membership status.

Robert Namo
10-29-2008, 12:51 AM
welcome. Did u read our recruitment thread? well your application goes to clerks that "grade" your application. It just depends when a clerk has gone over your application, could be 1 day to 3 days.

Alandarus Barbatus
10-29-2008, 12:53 AM
Welcome to Wessex, I hope you get in.

Gregus Quartzen
10-29-2008, 12:59 AM
Ah okay thankyou everyone.

One last question I hope does not trouble anyone.

What are the Vassals and what sets them apart from the rest of the Duchy of Wessex?

Barden Jusik
10-29-2008, 01:03 AM
Hey, welcome to Wessex!

A vassal is a lord who has sworn fealty to his Grace, The Duke Manus. The vassals of Wessex are leaders of various subguilds that exist inside Wessex. A vassal has similar duties to a knight within Wessex.

Gregus Quartzen
10-29-2008, 01:19 AM
Thankyou again!

That is all my questions for now, I do hope to get to know you all.

Is there anything anyone would like to know of me?

Raklor Whiteblade
10-29-2008, 08:36 AM
Welcome! I hope you will get accepted, diplomats are always needed in any clan:p

Mathias Kalgar
10-29-2008, 08:43 AM
Whats the weather like in Canada?

Good luck on the app!

Gustaph Calgacus
10-29-2008, 04:51 PM
Welcome to Wessex.:)

What MMO experience have you got?

And what sort of character are you going to be playing in Darkfall?

Proximo Coriolanus
10-29-2008, 04:57 PM
Whats the weather like in Canada?

Good luck on the app!

Nipply

ZtyX Roman
10-29-2008, 06:28 PM
Yes, I'd like to know where you live.

Gregus Quartzen
10-29-2008, 08:31 PM
The weather is cold. How stereotypical. I'm from Toronto to be more precise.

And I have much MMO experience. World Of Warcraft for TOO many years (off and on), EQ2 and 1. COH and COV. SWG (before CU to a little after NGE) and I'm currently playing EVE online.

In Darkfall however I am unsure of the type of character I will play. You will of course get to know him through RP on these forums but when it comes to combat...for now I will say Gregus Quartzen is a jack-of-all-trades. I expect him to use whatever skill will serve him best at the current time. He will also be a bit of a loner, wandering the world and reporting back to his superiors on his findings (if this is encouraged that is).