10-20-2008, 02:53 AM
Hey, welcome to wessex!

two questions:

-What MMOs have you played before

-what do you plan on being in Darkfall?

Thanks, and have a great time ^^

Nummer
10-20-2008, 02:59 AM
I've played Guild Wars and Ultima Online in the past. I plan to be a dwarf crafter! Yay, weapons and armor.

Lhang Swordsinger
10-20-2008, 03:01 AM
Yay, weapons and armor.
haha! agreed mate. Again, welcome!

Check out the fireside chats ASAP! read them well, they will help you understand the specifics of Wessex.

Alandarus Barbatus
10-20-2008, 03:46 AM
Welcome, always nice to have more crafters.

Oakk Haddock
10-20-2008, 04:02 AM
Nummer, Welcome! Your first task will be to submit an application for membership. I see you are still a guest here. If you've already submitted an app, we'll be getting to it as soon as we are able, anywhere from a couple hours to a day or two. If you are accepted, I would check out our IRC and our Vent channels ASAP, and then join us in one of our games. We're playing a lot of Age of Chivalry right now, we have our own server, that would probably be the best place to meet active members and your commanders. You could probably join our server before your a trial member. Enjoy bud, invite some friend's to join us playing AoChiv, and I'll see you in Darkfall!

EDIT: Hey, it's good to see another crafter. If you join us in Darkfall, we'll be seeing a lot of one another. Can I ask some personal questions? Age? Location? What kind of gear are you running?

Hwoody Lederle
10-20-2008, 12:30 PM
Welcome!

Raklor Whiteblade
10-20-2008, 12:52 PM
Hey, welcome to Wessex, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Gustaph Calgacus
10-20-2008, 01:58 PM
Welcome to the forums mate. :)

Vesuvius Moltenforge
10-20-2008, 02:06 PM
Another dwarven crafter eh? An excellent choice indeed. Competition is always good for business...although I suppose I'd have to play nice with a fellow Duchy citizen instead of simply eliminating competitors. Either way, good luck comrade.

Nummer
10-20-2008, 08:07 PM
Nummer, Welcome! Your first task will be to submit an application for membership. I see you are still a guest here. If you've already submitted an app, we'll be getting to it as soon as we are able, anywhere from a couple hours to a day or two. If you are accepted, I would check out our IRC and our Vent channels ASAP, and then join us in one of our games. We're playing a lot of Age of Chivalry right now, we have our own server, that would probably be the best place to meet active members and your commanders. You could probably join our server before your a trial member. Enjoy bud, invite some friend's to join us playing AoChiv, and I'll see you in Darkfall!

EDIT: Hey, it's good to see another crafter. If you join us in Darkfall, we'll be seeing a lot of one another. Can I ask some personal questions? Age? Location? What kind of gear are you running?

Thanks Avarice and everyone else! I prefer not to disclose my age, but its somewhere between 16-18. ;) I'm in Atlantic Canada so I'll be on -4GMT I think. Probably going to go w/ some heavy gear, depends on what is needed at the beginning really.

Oakk Haddock
10-20-2008, 09:06 PM
17 give or take a year. I meant, what kind of computer hardware are you using? It's good to know you do whats best for the unit though. Have you heard at all about your app?

Nummer
10-20-2008, 10:51 PM
I have a fairly average computer, about one and a bit years old. GeForce 6400 I believe, with a 1.12Ghz dual core processor. It generally works with game such as BF2142 and Civ4. And no news on the app.