PDA

View Full Version : Sun-blooded Humies, Hello to you!

Rageon
10-16-2008, 06:40 PM
Hello my favorite humies! If anyone doesn't know me, I am the Official Darkfall Online Ork Advocate, Rageon. And I have arrived on your dearest forums to say hello!

Hi...:cool:

Theodoric Brionne
10-16-2008, 07:43 PM
Hi.

Tewdric Veincrusher
10-16-2008, 08:04 PM
oh its you. Welcome

Agrim Silverforge
10-16-2008, 08:04 PM
Well hello there.

Alandarus Barbatus
10-16-2008, 08:09 PM
Welcome.

Chrono Veincrusher
10-16-2008, 08:18 PM
Official Darkfall Online Ork Advocate?

I've never heard about you so you can't be the official one.

Robert Namo
10-16-2008, 08:36 PM
Hi.

Markus Tyrell
10-16-2008, 10:53 PM
HERRO, orcs are ugly sorry :]

Hauser
10-17-2008, 02:29 AM
Since when was there a Orc advocate?

Gilithos Irons
10-17-2008, 05:43 AM
Greetings, Ork.

Edster
10-17-2008, 05:46 AM
kill it.....:D:rolleyes:

Aethelric Brandt
10-17-2008, 06:30 AM
This is evidence of why orks are better seen joining piles of their own dead, and not heard.

Honorius Dioctus
10-17-2008, 11:10 AM
Greetings Official Darkfall Online Ork Advocate, from the Official Darkfall Online Human Advocate.

Rageon
10-17-2008, 04:26 PM
Official Darkfall Online Ork Advocate?

I've never heard about you so you can't be the official one.

Oh, I am. Ask Suitepee, Lorthral, Unahim - One of the other official advocates. You'll see.

Dreign Swift
10-17-2008, 05:19 PM
Hello to you as well.

Proximo Coriolanus
10-17-2008, 05:51 PM
Greetings Green skin. Won any battles lately?

Rageon
10-17-2008, 07:09 PM
Greetings Green skin. Won any battles lately?

Huhuhahahehe!

You wouldn't know how many, good humie.

Troas Archetto
10-17-2008, 09:26 PM
Whats advocate mean?

Komako the Hawk
10-17-2008, 09:28 PM
It's English for when you support something.

Mauduin Vossler
10-18-2008, 11:06 PM
I have a few questions, Ork Advocate, that has perplexed my colleagues and I. Perhaps you could shed some light on the situation?

1. How do orks tell the difference between the male and females of your ilk saved dropping your trousers? I take it your culture is very accepting of homosexual couples, yes?

2. How do you tell the difference between a fellow ork staring in your direction verses that same ork mooning you while doing a handstand? I imagine quite a bit of infighting results from such misunderstandings, no?

3. When an ork becomes pregnant (to their complete surprise) and realizes that they are, in fact, a female; how do they know not to squat over the manure pile as usual? And if they do squat over the manure pile like any other time they defecate how do they make heads or tells of what portion of the pile is the ork spawn and which portion is the manure?

Oh, and welcome! I think I've forgotten to introduce myself. I am Mauduin. Pleasure to meet your acquaintance.

Rageon
10-19-2008, 03:19 PM
I have a few questions, Ork Advocate, that has perplexed my colleagues and I. Perhaps you could shed some light on the situation?

1. How do orks tell the difference between the male and females of your ilk saved dropping your trousers? I take it your culture is very accepting of homosexual couples, yes?

2. How do you tell the difference between a fellow ork staring in your direction verses that same ork mooning you while doing a handstand? I imagine quite a bit of infighting results from such misunderstandings, no?

3. When an ork becomes pregnant (to their complete surprise) and realizes that they are, in fact, a female; how do they know not to squat over the manure pile as usual? And if they do squat over the manure pile like any other time they defecate how do they make heads or tells of what portion of the pile is the ork spawn and which portion is the manure?

Oh, and welcome! I think I've forgotten to introduce myself. I am Mauduin. Pleasure to meet your acquaintance.

1. How we tell ? Well, females got breasts. Such tend to be just as visible as the human females are.

2.The ork mooning me is dead, the one staring in my direction isnt.

3.Well, you see, this is the one good question of these three. But, of course I can answer it. If an ork baby looks strong, its strong, if it has any form for a little thing on its body, then off to the pile. Even if its just the ear, the finger, the nose, whatever.

Was that answer enough for you, Maudin?

(Please tell if I misundestood some of your questions, I am from Denmark, and English is definitely not my first langauge)

Mauduin Vossler
10-22-2008, 04:19 AM
1. "Breasts" would be a very generous term to associate with a female ork. Orks have moobs. Very floppy saggy moobs. More like utters actually. Last I checked both the male and female variants had moobs. So the question remains: How do you make heads or tails of who is what sex?

2. I take it your kind try to avoid face to face interaction at all cost? The death toll due to misunderstandings must be enormous.

3. "Was that answer enough for you, Maudin?"

No, I believe you misunderstood my question. You are an ork and therefore possess limited cognitive capabilities so it is understandable that you might become confused. What I was asking, in simple terms, is how do you tell a newborn ork from a bowel movement (feces)? I'm fairly certain it must be quite confusing, Advocate.