PDA

View Full Version : Ello ello

Edster
10-14-2008, 05:42 PM
Howdie, I finally found a section where i could post, didin't realize most of the topics were locked, opps XD.

Anywho, I hope to get into the guild. It looks organized with a solid structure that can be enforced. Also seems to have the ability to properly set up towns and hold them which is a majour influence on my decision to send in a application.

I'm 20 from BC canada who loves rugby, soccer and hockey.

My game experiance starts in rs, where i played for 3 years off and on with SRO. Which was realy boring due to the number of bots, gold sellers and grinding.

From there i moved to l2 back in C2, where i have been playing constantly. I am now on a l2 high rate server called RVB. cant wait for darkfall ^.^

Agrim Silverforge
10-14-2008, 05:47 PM
Hello Edster. What kind of plans do you have for Darkfall? Explorer, Fighter, Crafter etc.?

Edster
10-14-2008, 05:49 PM
I plan on being a figter, some kind of mage to be more spacific, even though i am currently unsure which. I know i will be a elf most likely (i was one in l2) and i love to use magic. I'm thinking of eaither going mage (with elementals)/healer or mage/ sword.

Proximo Coriolanus
10-14-2008, 06:10 PM
Welcome to Wessex you Hoser

Dreign Swift
10-14-2008, 06:13 PM
EY, welcome to tha forums, ya Hoser.

Edster
10-14-2008, 06:14 PM
Welcome to Wessex you Hoser

Pff dont think i forgot your fourm name!! proxemo

Dreign Swift
10-14-2008, 06:20 PM
Pff dont think i forgot your fourm name!! PROX!!!

Prox and Indi, right, but he's done the wise thing and gone with a more appropriate "given and surname" approach. We also have a policy that whatever name you plan to use in Darkfall is the name you should use in the forums. Might consider it yourself? "Edster" is kinda...

Aery Thiralis
10-14-2008, 06:29 PM
Welcome ! :p

Gustaph Calgacus
10-14-2008, 06:31 PM
Welcome to the forums. :)

Alandarus Barbatus
10-14-2008, 07:54 PM
Welcome.

Edster
10-14-2008, 08:24 PM
Prox and Indi, right, but he's done the wise thing and gone with a more appropriate "given and surname" approach. We also have a policy that whatever name you plan to use in Darkfall is the name you should use in the forums. Might consider it yourself? "Edster" is kinda...

I signed up with a last name, dont know why it didn't show up. And i'm sorry if you dont like the first name I have selected. Also Edster is what i plan to have as my ig name.

Torin Galnor
10-15-2008, 01:59 AM
Welcome. Don't worry about your name as long as it is what you plan to use in game. It does make things much easier for us all if we stay consistent.

Edster
10-15-2008, 02:58 AM
Ya this is what i as planning on using

Proximo Coriolanus
10-15-2008, 04:24 PM

where did you get this information. Besides the fact that I kept logging into vent on Indi...

and its spelt Proximo thank you very much, which was then abbreviated to Prox cuz people kept sayin prox emo. And when they laughed I killed them.

I vouch for this Edster guy by the way since I've gamed with him before.

Artheodal Sutekh
10-15-2008, 06:09 PM
please delete

Edster
10-15-2008, 09:02 PM
where did you get this information. Besides the fact that I kept logging into vent on Indi...

and its spelt Proximo thank you very much, which was then abbreviated to Prox cuz people kept sayin prox emo. And when they laughed I killed them.

I vouch for this Edster guy by the way since I've gamed with him before.

i did always wonder why the spelling changed all of a sudden