PDA

View Full Version : High Treason

Komako the Hawk
10-09-2008, 05:48 PM
Komako the Hawk, Head of Wessex Heralds, to all subjects, GREETING.

On grounds of High Treason the subject known as "Leathlord" is hereby EXILED from the Duchy of Wessex, and henceforth banned from all forms of Wessexian discourse.

That is, in accordance with punishments of Execution and Exile of the Common Law:

Let anyone suspected of treason or of selling secrets to the enemy stand trial and if guilty, be known as outlaw.

May our Lord Auros bless and keep His Grace the Duke and all of Wessex.

Slash Redhand
10-09-2008, 05:53 PM
LOL, after 3 months.

Einar Tyrssen
10-09-2008, 07:21 PM
I am so happy.

Robert Namo
10-09-2008, 07:24 PM
Rivers just lost a footman, anyone want to take his place?

Einar Tyrssen
10-09-2008, 07:36 PM
You mean a foot-in-mouthman, right? Because that's the only thing he was good at.

Slash Redhand
10-09-2008, 07:38 PM
I don't want to take Leathlord's place here, but, I want to be honest.

IMO Leathlord was one of the good and tough Wessexian dudes.

I remember in SB he has donated huge amounts of cash and he was a very good player generally.

Well, his character ruined it though.
Shame, he could have gone better.

Anyway, farewell.

Markus Tyrell
10-09-2008, 07:46 PM
Could anybody tell me exactly what he did?

Chrono Veincrusher
10-09-2008, 07:54 PM
Could anybody tell me exactly what he did?
He accidentally got access to the Cabinet forum which had a great deal of information about Hyperion (Which wasn't official back then). But he couldn't manage to keep this a secret so after contacting a few members of Wessex to gather even more information about Hyperion he posted screen shots about this on the Darkfall forums.

Dreign Swift
10-09-2008, 08:05 PM
I don't want to take Leathlord's place here, but, I want to be honest.

IMO Leathlord was a major douchebag and represented an unsightly blemish upon Wessex.

I remember in SB did anything he could to gain personal glory, even if that meant donating his own money as well as the money of other people to make himself look better.

Well, his character was pure shit, or even better said, non-existant.
Shame he was too dim-witted to grow up.

Anyway, good riddance.

Fixed.

And I completely agree.

Barden Jusik
10-09-2008, 08:51 PM
About time, I had wondered why he was still around. Thank god.

Rivers Kelak
10-09-2008, 09:20 PM
As a soldier, Leathlord was highly skilled.

As a citizen, Leathlord was immature and highly self-centered.

As a community, we expect more than just servitude, we expect the attitude of each member have the basic fundamental respect for our country, our cause, and our members. This test, Leathlord failed to pass numerous times.

Proximo Coriolanus
10-09-2008, 10:31 PM

I would volunteer for this but I have not had the privileged of serving with Sir Rivers yet and if I am moved to a Knights personal garrison I would have them know and trust me. Not saying I would do anything against this if I was ordered to of course.

Aiden Xi
10-10-2008, 06:08 AM
He didn't seem like a bad guy when we talked on IRC...looks can be deceiving I guess. Farewell and may he find the peace that he seeks wherever he may end up.

Aethelric Brandt
10-10-2008, 08:10 AM
But now who will doggedly claim that Canada's military contributions in the world wars far exceeded that of the U.S.'s, who probably would've lost both if it hadn't been for luck and/or Canada -- even in the face of well-documented records?

Baned
10-10-2008, 08:46 AM
Ill do it?

Jord Hunter
10-10-2008, 04:04 PM
Wessex has no room for traitors, no big loss.

Einar Tyrssen
10-10-2008, 10:44 PM
But now who will doggedly claim that Canada's military contributions in the world wars far exceeded that of the U.S.'s, who probably would've lost both if it hadn't been for luck and/or Canada -- even in the face of well-documented records?

Sempi has to, now.