PDA

View Full Version : Hail....Again

Barren Von Handorf
10-09-2008, 10:03 AM
Hello Duchy of Wessex once again i am registering onto your guild as Barren Von Handorf before I was registered under Theodros I apologize for the incoviences of running two applications, it will not happen again. After an agreement with my brother Warren von Handorf we thought the names really stuck and liked the idea of the last names in a clan of RP standards. Anyhow i get to present my application a public fashion now.

What is your playing style? Pvper and Crafter

What attracts you to the Duchy of Wessex? The real world government is a very intresting aspect for an MMO gaming community, one I have never seen in my years of MMO gaming. As a guild it shows maturity and to uphold such a system, great organization, two very important factors in my decision to join any guild.

Do you have much experience with MMORPGs?
Very much experience 4 years of Shadowbane, 2 years of world of Warcraft, 1 year of Star Wars Galaxies, 3 months of Age of Conan, and 4 months of Ever Quest 2.

My strengths would be in my abilty for team work, cooperation, and my abilty to follow orders. As a warrior in the Darkfall universe it is my opinion my tough armor, my strong shield, and my sharp blade could be a very valuable asset to Duchy of Wessex.

Alandarus Barbatus
10-09-2008, 10:15 AM
You didn't have to resubmit your application, all you had to do is ask for your forum name to be changed.

Mathias Kalgar
10-09-2008, 10:21 AM
Another family in Wessex? oohhh its on....

Mason Kalgar
10-09-2008, 10:25 AM

Like donkey kong!

Barren Von Handorf
10-09-2008, 10:49 AM
You didn't have to resubmit your application, all you had to do is ask for your forum name to be changed. Sorry not to forum savvy on this end ;]

Aery Thiralis
10-09-2008, 11:17 AM
Sooooooooo.... Barren and Warren ?

Coooool ^^

Alandarus Barbatus
10-09-2008, 11:30 AM
Sorry not to forum savvy on this end ;]

It's no big deal, just letting you know.

Chrono Veincrusher
10-09-2008, 03:19 PM
Use this account instead of the old one.

Proximo Coriolanus
10-09-2008, 06:32 PM
Welcome again

Dreign Swift
10-09-2008, 06:42 PM

Like donkey kong!

lol, so far I like the Kalgar's better.

What about Anhur and Keane? They seemed to make a great team, maybe they should RP brothers. This is getting interesting.

Welcome again, Barren (with a name like that, it's a good thing you're not a female...)

Robert Namo
10-09-2008, 07:26 PM
welcome again,
anyone want to RP my younger brother?;)

Aiden Xi
10-10-2008, 06:05 AM
Nice to see family playing together =) Welcome Barren Von Handorf (http://www.duchyofwessex.org/forum/member.php?u=1133)

Proximo Coriolanus
10-10-2008, 08:21 PM
Welcome