PDA

View Full Version : Hail! and Well Met.

Warren Von Handorf
10-09-2008, 06:14 AM
Hello Duchy of Wessex I am Warren Von Handorf and I am applying to your guild. My brother Barren Von Handorf told me about your guild and I admit I was impressed so here I am.

What is your playing style? My playing style is in most cases a pvper, I love the thrill of the hunt and in Darkfall that will be no exception with a full looting system I will be in Heaven. When i'm not slaying people in the name of past guilds I like to craft powerfull weapons and armor this passion was taken up in World of Warcraft where I would profit off the lazy.

What attracts you to the Duchy of Wessex? The real world government, the Lore and the fact that you run drills to prep soldiers. I beleive in the Darkfall world, organization will be the key to success.

Do you have much experience with MMORPGs? Gaming with my brother Theodros over the years we have the same track record. 4 years of Shadowbane, 2 years of world of Warcraft, 1 year of Star Wars Galaxies, 3 months of Age of Conan, and 4 months of Ever Quest 2.

In a competitive world like Darkfall, where would your strengths lie?For instance, perhaps you have a talent for strategy, diplomacy, statesmanship, organization, combat, or simply a knack for boosting morale with humor? My strengths would probably come from my many years playing Shadowbane. Having to follow orders from ventrillo, not just following the orders in a precise mannor but at a very fast pace in order to stay competitive with other guilds on the server. Another strength on a social mannor, past guilds have said i was very funny so I would say humar for me is a strength.

Anyways Thank You for the chance to play in a very creative community full of friendship and Greatness. Duchy of Wessex.

Tilia Virga
10-09-2008, 06:31 AM
HI! I like your enthusiasm. Welcome to the Duchy. I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun hanging around!

Chrono Veincrusher
10-09-2008, 07:37 AM
Greetings Warren. Do you and your brother have any plans to RP "family" in the Darkfall too?
As in using the same surname: 'Von Handorf'

Alandarus Barbatus
10-09-2008, 08:35 AM
Welcome to the Duchy of Wessex. Enjoy your stay and good luck with the application process.

Markus Tyrell
10-09-2008, 08:35 AM
Yeah families are cool! does anybody wanna be a Tyrell wid me??
Anyway welcome to the Duchy of Wessex

Aery Thiralis
10-09-2008, 09:03 AM
Welcome welcome Warren !

Warren Von Handorf
10-09-2008, 09:46 AM
Greetings Warren. Do you and your brother have any plans to RP "family" in the Darkfall too?
As in using the same surname: 'Von Handorf'
very good idea man, i think i may get him to do it

Hwoody Lederle
10-09-2008, 12:09 PM

Welcome!

Robert Namo
10-09-2008, 07:29 PM
Welcome.

Dreign Swift
10-09-2008, 07:50 PM

Looks like you succeeded :). Welcome to the forums, Warren.

Barden Jusik
10-09-2008, 08:55 PM
Welcome to the forums Warren!

Warren Von Handorf
10-10-2008, 12:56 AM
Thanks for the Welcome.

Mathias Kalgar
10-10-2008, 01:28 AM
Wow, nice sig.

Warren Von Handorf
10-10-2008, 10:35 PM
Wow, nice sig.