PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Theodros
10-07-2008, 10:02 AM
Hi all i was talking to a friend in vent when he told me about Duchy of Wessex guild. I read about your lore and guild structure and liked what i saw. When i submitted my application to Duchy of Wessex i noticed an error something that said invalid database but i have a forum login so i assume it was wrong but just want to make sure my application went through. So i'm here to introduce my self I am Theodros and hopefully a future Knight in your fair kingdom.

Alandarus Barbatus
10-07-2008, 10:06 AM
If you fill out the application in your forum profile you should be fine. Welcome to Wessex, good luck in becoming a knight.

Tell us a little bit about yourself, what are your hobbies, what other MMO's have you played?

Theodros
10-07-2008, 11:35 AM
Well i'm from Texas i go to college and am trying to magor in health science. I play the drums and the guitar, guess i'm a new age bard in that sence. past MMO experience include
4 years of Shadowbane, 2 years of world of Warcraft, 1 year of Star Wars Galaxies, 3 months of Age of Conan, and 4 months of Ever Quest 2. In shadowbane i was in the the most dominate clans on the servers. Currently playing Warhammer online off and on and am addicted to Age of Chivalry, this game is strikingly close to Darkfall to describe it in a two word i would say Midieval FPS it is a mod from Half life 2 and as long as you have Half life 2 and steam it's free to play, here is a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYIGcUsMmIg this game seems like it is good practice for DarkFall also it's an online game.

Aery Thiralis
10-07-2008, 12:35 PM
Heh, we know what Age of Chivalry is ! It rocks indeed :D

Welcome to the Duchy Theodoros, relax and prepare to have a great time with us !

Gustaph Calgacus
10-07-2008, 04:16 PM
Welcome to Wessex. :)

Tilia Virga
10-07-2008, 09:41 PM
~Hello~ Welcome to the Duchy!

Mason Kalgar
10-08-2008, 02:37 AM
Hello and welcome!

Mathias Kalgar
10-08-2008, 02:38 AM
I play the drums and the guitar

Lets be friends! im just starting to learn the drums myself after 3 years of the axe, hoping for a Mapex kit for chrissy.

Good luck with the trialship.

Mason Kalgar
10-08-2008, 02:41 AM
Hey! What do you know! I'm currently learning drums at the moment. Hope your trialship goes good.

Geoffrey Numbers
10-08-2008, 02:48 AM
Howdy buddy and welcome to the Duchy!

Theodros
10-08-2008, 09:08 AM
Thank You all for the warm welcome. I do notice it is the first of the month in which you accept new members to Duchy of Wessex, i was wondering what i could do to please the officials in charge of acception of application into Duchy of wessex. What could i do to have my name displayed on that list? Also i was wondering if this guild had an age requirement to join i only ask because i have a younger brother that is as experienced in MMO gaming as i.

Alandarus Barbatus
10-08-2008, 09:45 AM
Thank You all for the warm welcome. I do notice it is the first of the month in which you accept new members to Dushy of Wessex, i was wondering what i could do to please the officials in charge of acception of application into Dushy of wessex. What could i do to have my name displayed on that list? Also i was wondering if this guild had an age requirement to join i only ask because i have a younger brother that is as experienced in MMO gaming as i.

Well you have to first be selected as a trial member so make sure you have filled out the application on your forum profile page. Also make sure you select yes saying you want to apply to become a Wessex member.

Oh and by the way I don't think Dwarves are going to be oderless.

Theodros
10-08-2008, 10:25 AM
Oh and by the way I don't think Dwarves are going to be oderless. Quoted for Truth :P

Robert Namo
10-08-2008, 04:30 PM
Dushy of Wessex,.
btw its Duchy of Wessex, replace the s to a c.:)

Proximo Coriolanus
10-08-2008, 05:07 PM
Arrrr

Theodros
10-08-2008, 11:29 PM
btw its Duchy of Wessex, replace the s to a c.:)
Fixed :p

Dreign Swift
10-09-2008, 05:20 AM
Welcome to the forums, Theodros. What part of Texas? I play the Djembe casually, and resonate well with all forms of percussion. Good stuff.