PDA

View Full Version : Hail to Wessex!

Mathias Kalgar
10-04-2008, 03:27 AM
Hi there Wessex, im Vasidius' younger and more skilled brother. Ive been following DF for a fair while now and since beta is fast approaching and school is about over myself and Decimus' brother have began to make plans to become Burgesses in the Duchy and hopefully have our own shop where we create wares. We're waiting for more info on possible crafting careers so we are still undecided on what we'll be focusing on at this point.

See you on the forums
:)

Mason Kalgar
10-04-2008, 03:39 AM
Whats up Wessex im Decimus' younger bro, I can't wait to take part in drilling and be part of this medieval structure, still find it hard to believe the innovations in place to try and grasp the immersion. As Mathias said we are aiming at opening our own shop once in Agon and perhaps take on roles such as 'house armourer' or be the industry behind a garrison or the Duchy military being fully equipped. Anyway thanks for the chance to be part of this community and im better then Decimus.

Komako the Hawk
10-04-2008, 04:17 AM
We have a small Aussie zerg, apparently.

Would you two settle for Kahn Kalgar and Mathias Kalgar? A common last name between family would be pretty cool.

Vasidius Kalgar
10-04-2008, 06:28 AM
Ahh finnally got round to ay boy. Thanks and welcome to Wessex.

Would you two settle for Kahn Kalgar and Mathias Kalgar? A common last name between family would be pretty cool.

We have spoken about it, would be cool cause our families are close IRL and we could have some fun with the RP aspect. Just as long as they don't bring shame to our name.

Robert Namo
10-04-2008, 06:33 AM
Welcome to both of you, I think its kind of cool that family play the same game with the same guild.

Markus Tyrell
10-04-2008, 01:36 PM
Welcome to the Duchy family from down under, I myself lived six years in Sydney as a child and am considered an Australian citizen :]
I hope you enjoy your stay with us, btw how old are you all?

Dreign Swift
10-04-2008, 01:57 PM
Welcome to you both, glad to see more family joining up.

lol @ "Vasidius' younger and more skilled brother" + "and im better than Decimus."

Beric Veincrusher
10-04-2008, 02:05 PM
Australia may just be the oceanic/asian time zone gold mine for Wessex.

Alandarus Barbatus
10-04-2008, 04:06 PM
Welcome to wessex both of you, I hope we can work together some time. Maybe I'll buy some armor from you.

ZtyX Roman
10-04-2008, 04:24 PM
Welcome =)

Troas Archetto
10-04-2008, 04:56 PM
Hail to Mathias! Just dont be immature or spam crazy, *cough* Morse Sans Memberes *Cough* and you're in!

Vasidius Kalgar
10-04-2008, 10:50 PM
lol @ "Vasidius' younger and more skilled brother" + "and im better than Decimus."

Yeah, they are an ambitious couple.

Decimus Kalgar
10-05-2008, 02:37 AM
Welcome boys, glad to see you made it.

Vesuvius Moltenforge
10-05-2008, 05:43 AM
The family thing would definitely be an interesting aspect to role play. For some reason there are not as many family ties as one would think in MMORPGs. At least not many that are actually role played. Hopefully the shop works out and a fruitful business partnership can be established. Here's to Wessex being the best equipped guild to grace Darkfall.

Mathias Kalgar
10-06-2008, 01:08 AM

The four of us have discussed it and yes, we would also like to become Kalgars. Could Kahn change his name to 'Mason Kalgar' though, if thats wasn't too much trouble. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Mathias Kalgar
10-06-2008, 01:09 AM
Yeah, they are an ambitious couple.

Hold on a minute..im just stating the facts. The well known facts. ;)

Komako the Hawk
10-06-2008, 02:01 AM
Name changes made.

Mason Kalgar
10-06-2008, 11:36 AM
Name changes made.

Thank you.

Mason Kalgar
10-08-2008, 04:05 AM
How long does it take to become a Villein? Or is it a matter of being nice or such? Please reply soon.

Robert Namo
10-08-2008, 04:27 PM
How long does it take to become a Villein? Or is it a matter of being nice or such? Please reply soon.
what happens is when you fill out an application, you either get accepted or not and at the begining of each month someone posts who have shown dedication and who have not yet proved themselves(someone help me I may have gotten somethings wrong). I'm guessing November 1st is when you might be a villein.

Gustaph Calgacus
10-08-2008, 05:30 PM
I am pretty sure that is correct Robert, as I just went through that process. :)

Welcome to Wessex Mathias.