PDA

View Full Version : [OOC] /mass target /say hello /cast wall-of-text

Keller
09-28-2008, 02:06 PM
hello and bye!

Spaw Kindred
09-28-2008, 02:16 PM
O_O Are you a fan of Tiesto(40 Year old Dutch DJ)...

Anyways, welcome to the DoW forums..

I'm Zigmer/Spaw Kindred. A human from the Crotch-Huggers Guild, I mean..Society of the Anvil.

(gz, first welcome I've done in this thread section in weeks >.>, someones special!)

Markus Tyrell
09-28-2008, 02:44 PM
Lol nice intro, welcome to the Duchy of Wessex im sure you will fit right in if you keep trying to look cool to boys :p

Miklo Faulke
09-28-2008, 02:47 PM
Glad to hear another seadog is on his way to the duchy.
Welcome and 'weltrusten slaap lekker(? means goodnight, sleep well, am I right?)'

Keller
09-28-2008, 02:48 PM
O_O Are you a fan of Tiesto(40 Year old Dannish DJ)...

Not a big fan, I like other music genres better, but when I was younger he used to be regular dj of a club we used to go to after work on Fridaynights. Those nights were always a big success.

'weltrusten slaap lekker(? means goodnight, sleep well, am I right?)'

you're correct

ZtyX Roman
09-28-2008, 03:20 PM
Welcome to the guild Keller.

It's great to have you with us.
That is a pretty long, nevertheless, interesting introduction.

I hear you'd like to sail in Darkfall.

Perhaps you would then be interested in the company I am starting up. Basically, it is a transportation business by sea. Our main areas are transportation of both people and resources, re-distribution of armour/equipment during battles, assisting in naval battles, pirateering/privateering. Those are initial main areas, but I plan on taking on more jobs such as regular caravan business by land etc..

We are looking for a doctor for our ship and perhaps we can work together on crafting ships and complement each other. That is an area I am also interested in.

Well, now that I've read down to the part with Pheddeks, lol. I think you are destined to go into business with me. ^.^

Alandarus Barbatus
09-28-2008, 06:51 PM
Interesting post, sounds like you have some good experience to offer wessex, Welcome.

Duplicarius Dillingham
09-28-2008, 07:08 PM
Wow. Great introduction. I don't even post that much in general but I had to after I read your intro. I can't wait to play with you in-game, because you seem to be a very capable gamer. Good luck on your application, all though I think you won't need it, because with this kind of intro post, it would be a cold day in hell before someone like you gets turned down.

Komako the Hawk
09-28-2008, 07:56 PM
There was a Keller in Slade (subguild of the Anvil) yesterday who's no longer on their roster today. Do you have an explanation for that?

EDIT: In fact, the format for your introduction post is exactly the same. What's Savant up to?

Keller
09-28-2008, 07:59 PM
Wow. Great introduction. I don't even post that much in general but I had to after I read your intro. I can't wait to play with you in-game, because you seem to be a very capable gamer. Good luck on your application, all though I think you won't need it, because with this kind of intro post, it would be a cold day in hell before someone like you gets turned down.

:) I received a trial membership, guess you're psychic

Keller
09-28-2008, 10:56 PM
There was a Keller in Slade (subguild of the Anvil) yesterday who's no longer on their roster today. Do you have an explanation for that?

EDIT: In fact, the format for your introduction post is exactly the same. What's Savant up to?

Nothing. Asked Savant to delete my account and remove my application. I haven't enjoyed my stay in SotA. I don't want to throw with mud, but SotA isn't very social towards new recruits. I exchanged some thoughts with His Majesty, Manus, King of Hyperion and he directed me to a section on Wessex forums I have missed when I decided that it was time to pick a clan. (followed the game for quite some time now)

I swear I'm not a spy. As matter of fact I even don't approve the usages of spies and moles. Start a topic about that subject and I'm happy to explain myself further.

I used the layout of my old application, because it was easier to me. If you google a bit more you might find some older applications in some WoW guilds.

Komako the Hawk
09-28-2008, 11:00 PM
Alright, that's a reasonable explanation. Upfront, it was just slightly suspicious :rolleyes:

Your application is very well written, none-the-less. Welcome to Wessex.

Hwoody Lederle
09-29-2008, 12:01 AM
Ewwwww....a trekkie?

Morse Sans Membres
09-29-2008, 12:05 AM
I got that too, when I joined. These guys are mad suspicious.

Komako the Hawk
09-29-2008, 12:21 AM
I got that too, when I joined. These guys are mad suspicious.

You weren't hopping from a long-time clan rival :p

Morse Sans Membres
09-29-2008, 12:27 AM
And yet, I still got accused?

Komako the Hawk
09-29-2008, 12:33 AM
You weren't accused of anything, we just noticed some similarities between you and a few other people we knew. Some very distinct similarities, in fact :)

Morse Sans Membres
09-29-2008, 12:35 AM
Really? There were secret discussions about this? Because I wasn't told of any similarities.

Now I'm scared. Can I turn off my telescreen?

Spaw Kindred
09-29-2008, 12:38 AM
Nothing. Asked Savant to delete my account and remove my application. I haven't enjoyed my stay in SotA. I don't want to throw with mud, but SotA isn't very social towards new recruits.

QFT :)

It's our process on separating the elves from the men!

Dreign Swift
09-29-2008, 06:03 AM
Welcome Keller formerly of Slade! Glad to know the smart ones see us as superior ;).

QFT :)

It's our process on separating the elves from the men!

lol, you say "our" as if you're past the social abuse stage.

Myrddin Ambrosius
09-29-2008, 04:39 PM
I saw a good wiki for DF on http://www.realmofkirdain.com/KirdainWiki/index.php?title=Main_Page which is one our allied guilds in the Kingdom of Hyperion

welcome!

Keller
09-29-2008, 04:59 PM
I saw a good wiki for DF on http://www.realmofkirdain.com/KirdainWiki/index.php?title=Main_Page which is one our allied guilds in the Kingdom of Hyperion

welcome!

thanks for the link & welcome

Nightslayer
09-29-2008, 05:31 PM
Sup man, welcome to the duchy..