PDA

View Full Version : Greetings and Salutations!

Anhur Sethorus
09-19-2008, 05:53 AM
Hey guys, my name is Anhur and I'm the new Villein in town. I'm really looking forward to getting to know a lot of you guys in the near future.

Some little tidbits about myself: My name's Les and I'm a Junior at Penn State (Just like Keane who is a good friend of mine IRL). I'm an econ major and plan on going to law school out of college. I love to cook so I fully plan on skilling my cooking up to max once we get started in beta ;) I can't wait to get on vent with you guys so you can fully appreciate my deep baritone of a voice.

-Anhur

Oh yeah, and can I have forum access, pretty please?

Dreign Swift
09-19-2008, 06:58 AM
Hey guys, my name is Anhur and I'm the new Villein in town. I'm really looking forward to getting to know a lot of you guys in the near future.

Some little tidbits about myself: My name's Les and I'm a Junior at Penn State (Just like Keane who is a good friend of mine IRL). I'm an econ major and plan on going to law school out of college. I love to cook so I fully plan on skilling my cooking up to max once we get started in beta ;) I can't wait to get on vent with you guys so you can fully appreciate my deep baritone of a voice.

-Anhur

Oh yeah, and can I have forum access, pretty please?

Greetings, Anhur the Cook, and welcome to the forums :)

Rhygar apGwynn
09-19-2008, 07:45 AM
Hallo there.

Markus Tyrell
09-19-2008, 11:07 AM
I used to be a baker in UO, cooking is hardcore!
Welcome to the duchy

Anhur Sethorus
09-19-2008, 02:14 PM
Don't get me wrong. I'm going to be a formidable sorcerer but I'll have a taste for garlic and dill weed. I hope everyone here likes garlic and dill weed.

Keane Sethorus
09-19-2008, 02:22 PM
hey idiot

Lionel Vane
09-19-2008, 02:59 PM
hey idiot

Now that's no way to treat a New member is it? :) Anyways, Greetings Anhur I am Lionel, Thane of Ipswich. Welcome to the forums.

Keane Sethorus
09-19-2008, 03:06 PM
Now that's no way to treat a New member is it? :) Anyways, Greetings Anhur I am Lionel, Thane of Ipswich. Welcome to the forums.

My name's Les and I'm a Junior at Penn State (Just like Keane who is a good friend of mine IRL)

:rolleyes:

Starcius Nanduin
09-19-2008, 03:19 PM
Now that's no way to treat a friend is it?

Lionel Vane
09-19-2008, 03:20 PM

Agreed XP

Keane Sethorus
09-19-2008, 03:27 PM

It may not be a way to treat a friend...but we're GOOD friends.

cwutididthere?

Starcius Nanduin
09-19-2008, 04:02 PM
Idiot.

iseewutudiddar.

Rhygar apGwynn
09-19-2008, 04:17 PM
hey idiot

:confused: Wtf? You can address his as "my Lord" or "Sir Lionel" if you need to use a title.

Unless there is some other reason for you to do so, but from Lionel's reply it doesn't seem like it. Are you member of Distortion?

Keane Sethorus
09-20-2008, 05:59 PM
:confused: Wtf? You can address his as "my Lord" or "Sir Lionel" if you need to use a title.

Unless there is some other reason for you to do so, but from Lionel's reply it doesn't seem like it. Are you member of Distortion?

I was referring to Anhur, we know each other IRL :D

Rhygar apGwynn
09-20-2008, 06:55 PM
I was referring to Anhur, we know each other IRL :D

Ah, my bad, in that case. :)

Gustaph Calgacus
09-20-2008, 10:28 PM
Hey, greetings.

Morse Sans Membres
09-20-2008, 10:55 PM
I think this thread has designated Anhur as the Duchy's punching bag.

Please? I'm sick of this job.

Rhygar apGwynn
09-20-2008, 11:39 PM
Right, well I'll be buying Anhur a beer in Agon if taverns are inn...

Nightslayer
09-21-2008, 09:02 AM
Welcome to wessex anhur

Dreign Swift
09-21-2008, 10:32 AM
I think this thread has designated Anhur as the Duchy's punching bag.

Please? I'm sick of this job.

Hmm..

Don't get me wrong. I'm going to be a formidable sorcerer but I'll have a taste for garlic and dill weed. I hope everyone here likes garlic and dill weed.

hey idiot

I'm afraid you're going to have to wait a bit longer to be replaced, Morse. These guys make me lol. :p

In fact, I suggest we give them a nickname.

Lionel Vane
09-21-2008, 10:57 AM
Anyone feels this topic has lost it's soul purpose ..? :P To welcome Anhur xP

Dreign Swift
09-21-2008, 11:23 AM
Hell no it hasn't!

The length of one's intro thread correlates somewhat with the measurement of their e-stature, so the fact that we're still talking to/about them is a compliment :).

On top of that, I just suggested we give them (Anhur & Keane) a nickname, and that's a high honor there.

Morse Sans Membres
09-21-2008, 03:00 PM
Right, well I'll be buying Anhur a beer in Agon if taverns are inn...

Ah-ah-ah! It's a pun! Inn! Ah-ah-ah!

Rhygar apGwynn
09-21-2008, 03:14 PM
Ah-ah-ah! It's a pun! Inn! Ah-ah-ah!

I was wondering if anyone got that... :D

Thusard von Hellman
09-21-2008, 05:14 PM
Welcome to Wessex!

Outy
09-21-2008, 05:56 PM
greetings and welcome :)

Keane Sethorus
09-21-2008, 10:47 PM
Hell no it hasn't!

The length of one's intro thread correlates somewhat with the measurement of their e-stature, so the fact that we're still talking to/about them is a compliment :).

On top of that, I just suggested we give them (Anhur & Keane) a nickname, and that's a high honor there.

Beavis and butthead?

Anhur Sethorus
09-22-2008, 01:28 AM
Hell no it hasn't!

LOL, I go away for one weekend and this thread is what I come back to. I agree that we're in need of some nicknames. Might I suggest Sir Idiot for our friend Keane here?

Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys.

Morse Sans Membres
09-23-2008, 08:43 PM
I like 'Phillip.' It just sounds funny.

Anhur Sethorus
09-23-2008, 09:53 PM
I like 'Phillip.' It just sounds funny.

Oh wow, I just realized you're from Brooklyn. I live in Windsor Terrace close to Prospect Park when I'm not at school. What part are u from?