PDA

View Full Version : Greetings Wessex!

Lionel Vane
09-18-2008, 07:57 PM
Greetings Wessex! I come to you as a friend, for as of this moment, I, the Thane of Ipswich has sworn Allegiance to His Grace, the Duke of Wessex to aid and take part in the glorious Duchy of Wessex. I hope you welcome us with open arms, and respect me and my fellow people as we will come to respect you. All inhabitants of Wessex are welcome to Ipswich at any time.

If you have any questions concerning the Clan please ask them and I shall answer them as well as I can, if you cannot reach me you are welcome to go to our website and talk to Morlo, he is my closest friend and most loyal council member.

Thank you.
Sir Lionel(kendis), Thane of Ipswich

http://distortion.mine.nu (Recently Started, few registered members)
( I am really trying to find my role, dont mock me if I spell something wrong or write something corny, I am trying my best :rolleyes:;))

Chrono Veincrusher
09-18-2008, 08:15 PM
Welcome on board, Kendis. And let the rest of your members know that you're more then welcome to hang around.

Rhygar apGwynn
09-18-2008, 08:19 PM
Hallo. Does that link work? :) Or are you moving site?

Lionel Vane
09-18-2008, 08:21 PM
Hallo. Does that link work? :) Or are you moving site?
Now the link is active, it referred to Distortion implemented on this site, however that doesn't exist ;) It's made right now

Troas Archetto
09-19-2008, 12:00 AM
Yes please do have all your members come here it would be a great boost of community which we need for rping right now...

O and welcome Thane, I hope you do well in this kingdom of ours.

Barden Jusik
09-19-2008, 01:09 AM
Welcome! A don't check the forum for a day and we now have a new subguild, wow! Anyway I hope you and members hang around these forums, we could always use for activity!

Dreign Swift
09-19-2008, 03:51 AM
Welcome to Wessex, Lionel. Glad to see some favorable terms were found.

Be sure to get your guys in here as soon as possible, we're all looking forward to meeting them :). Ventrilo as well, I believe you can have your own channels.