PDA

View Full Version : kendis & Distortion

Lionel Vane
09-17-2008, 08:07 PM
Sry I haven't introduced myself properly yet. I'm kendis, I am the Leader of Distortion, we are a clan who'd very much want to join in under Wessex as a Sub-Clan. We are all experienced MMO Players since a long time back, some of us go way back to Anarchy-Online. Our clan is based on some ground principals, we want to be respected in the world of Darkfall. And what better way to grow and earn respect is there but to join Wessex? (flatter wont get far, but I can try eh) We are the kind of Clan our befriended clans can rely on to show up in difficult & trying times. If any of you have any questions about Me or Distortion, feel free to PM me or swing by our website. (Click the Clan name in my Sig)

Thank you for taking time to read this.
-kendis, Lord of Distortion

Aery Thiralis
09-17-2008, 09:01 PM
Well met and welcome Lord Kendis.

If I may I have a couple of questions which I would like to see answered ;)

1. How many active members does your clan count approximately ?
2. Where do your members come from ? Which countries ?
3. What does your clan focus on? PVP, crafting, exploring, city building ?
4. Does your clan RP and to what extent ?

A humble Wessexian,

Aery Thiralis.

Lionel Vane
09-17-2008, 09:17 PM
Hey! To answer ur questions.

1: About 10 Active, 20 Total and counting
2: Scattered over Europe, mostly Sweden and some US
3: We are an "eased" down clan, we mostly PvE, Craft, City Build but PvP is inevitable and we kind of enjoy it, so I would say everything but our members focus on one certain area, sort of like an expertise area.
4: I've read this Clans RP "Guidelines" and how u see RP and I share the same feelings, we RP to the extent of our Social Status & Clan Rank, I'd say we encourage RP but I'm not THAT dedicated RP player and by dedicated I mean, "Oh my look the moon is shiny, let's talk a bath in the Pool of eternal life to freshen our life span" ... if u see where I'm getting at ;)

Thanks.
-kendis

Manus Dei
09-17-2008, 10:52 PM
Sir Kendis, contact me through any of my messenger services and we shall get these discussions underway.

Komako the Hawk
09-18-2008, 02:15 AM
Quick reminder to members:

All visitors hailing in an official context from another guild or clan on a diplomatic mission must be responded to only by a herald, clerk, or any Cabinet Officer. The dialogue that ensues, whether in character or out of character, shall be limited only to those participants who are appointed government officials of Wessex, and are thus likely to be in the room to receive the visitors.Anywho, welcome. His Majesty should be able to adequately attend to your needs :rolleyes: