PDA

View Full Version : Intro: Hail to all.

Torin Galnor
09-16-2008, 07:55 PM
Hail,

I hope to be a new recruit and be a part of this great guild. I have been online in mmos since UO in 1997. Since then I have primarily been playing SWG from beta to the NGE, and most recently having a lifetime membership with LoTRO. During this time I have also been involved in many well know and lesser know betas and have tried a few other mmos that just were not for me. I am hoping that Dark Fall will be the next great mmo, and that I will be able to experience it with in a great clan.

Agrim Silverforge
09-16-2008, 07:58 PM
Hello and Welcome Torin. What kind of plans do you have for Darkfall? Race, soldier/crafter etc?

Geoffrey Numbers
09-16-2008, 08:02 PM
Howdy.

Torin Galnor
09-16-2008, 08:14 PM
Hello, and thanks for the quick welcome.

I plan on being human. My normal style is usually ranged attack, range support. So depending on the mechanics of the DF, I could be an archer or healer or a combo of both. I am flexible though and have sometimes chosen less popular professions to fill in guild gaps.

I also enjoy crafting and resource gathering, when ever possible I have always had an alt to take a break from soldering.

I am also a team player. When SWG went live I spent my first 2 weeks or more resource gathering, so we could level our crafter to build our guild hall and town hall. Since there was a cap on both cities and there ultimate sizes it was very important to grow as fast as we could. In the end we founded our city and reached it's max level as fast as anyone else on our server.

Robert Namo
09-16-2008, 08:22 PM
Welcome.

Rhygar apGwynn
09-16-2008, 08:25 PM
Hallo there!

Gustaph Calgacus
09-16-2008, 09:23 PM
Welcome. :)

Torin Galnor
09-16-2008, 10:00 PM
Thank you for all the welcomes. Please feel free to ask me anything you might want to know.

Barden Jusik
09-16-2008, 10:06 PM
Hey there, welcome to wessex!

Vasidius Kalgar
09-17-2008, 05:20 AM
Thank you for all the welcomes. Please feel free to ask me anything you might want to know.

Why is there hair there, when there was no hair before??

Torin Galnor
09-17-2008, 11:02 AM
Well my Dad always said "Eat it, it will put hair on your chest."

Dreign Swift
09-17-2008, 11:32 AM
I like this guy.

Torin Galnor
09-17-2008, 10:55 PM
Question?

I seem to have access to the forums I am supposed to. However in each forum I can only interact with the first 10 threads or so. Is that normal for a trial member?

Tarcil
09-17-2008, 11:04 PM
Ah, no that is a forum problem. To make a long story short, unless the posts are really old or really new you won't be able to see them. I don't remember the exact time frame, but don't worry its not just you. Just as a suggestion from one trial member to another, reading the stickies in every forum that is open to you will be a very helpful thing. Some of the stickies are very long, but the information you'll pick up will be very helpful.

Morse Sans Membres
09-17-2008, 11:15 PM
Time frame is a few days ago to a day or three before that.

I'm Mister Helpful

Torin Galnor
09-17-2008, 11:24 PM
Ah, no that is a forum problem. To make a long story short, unless the posts are really old or really new you won't be able to see them. I don't remember the exact time frame, but don't worry its not just you. Just as a suggestion from one trial member to another, reading the stickies in every forum that is open to you will be a very helpful thing. Some of the stickies are very long, but the information you'll pick up will be very helpful.

Yeah I should know better about the stickies. Just have not had time to read them all yet, thanks for clueing me in on the forum problem.

Dreign Swift
09-18-2008, 04:41 AM
Why is there hair there, when there was no hair before??

You pervert!

Komako the Hawk
09-18-2008, 05:11 AM
We lost all the posts between July 3rd and a few days ago... so it's not your fault you can't read them. We can't either. They're lingering poltergeists at this point.

Rhygar apGwynn
09-18-2008, 08:20 AM
We lost all the posts between July 3rd and a few days ago... so it's not your fault you can't read them. We can't either. They're lingering poltergeists at this point.

Does anyone know whether those posts will be recovered?

I'm not faxed either way.

Dreign Swift
09-18-2008, 08:53 AM
I'm not faxed either way.

wtFAX?

Rhygar apGwynn
09-18-2008, 09:00 AM
wtFAX?

meh... finger trouble. :)

"fazed"