Echo Del' Torre
06-05-2006, 12:19 AM
G'day everyone from Wessex, I guess I have joined you all in the wait for Darkfall, heh. I am a trail member now and am supposed to ask for access to appropiate forums. I look forward to meeting everyone in game.
As I mentioned in my application, Wessex seems to have a nice setup, and I honestly look forward to being a part of it in-game. I've played many other MMO's including DAoC, Cov/Coh, Eve, SWG, Planetside, and others. Although I've probally played SWG the longest, and just started back playing on the game. The game is pathetic, but the community is awesome and I can't abandon it because I'd miss my guild too much. But so far Darkfall really intrigues me, and your guild's setup as well. Hopefully both go well, and if I move up from "trial member" I'll do my part to the best of my abilities hehe.
Thats mostly all I can think of to say to introduce myself other than I'm 21, a pysch major, a big gambler, a smirnoff lover, and I just got back from a vacation to Hawaii....:cool: So, aloha !
As I mentioned in my application, Wessex seems to have a nice setup, and I honestly look forward to being a part of it in-game. I've played many other MMO's including DAoC, Cov/Coh, Eve, SWG, Planetside, and others. Although I've probally played SWG the longest, and just started back playing on the game. The game is pathetic, but the community is awesome and I can't abandon it because I'd miss my guild too much. But so far Darkfall really intrigues me, and your guild's setup as well. Hopefully both go well, and if I move up from "trial member" I'll do my part to the best of my abilities hehe.
Thats mostly all I can think of to say to introduce myself other than I'm 21, a pysch major, a big gambler, a smirnoff lover, and I just got back from a vacation to Hawaii....:cool: So, aloha !