PDA

View Full Version : Hail

Echo Del' Torre
06-05-2006, 12:19 AM
G'day everyone from Wessex, I guess I have joined you all in the wait for Darkfall, heh. I am a trail member now and am supposed to ask for access to appropiate forums. I look forward to meeting everyone in game.

As I mentioned in my application, Wessex seems to have a nice setup, and I honestly look forward to being a part of it in-game. I've played many other MMO's including DAoC, Cov/Coh, Eve, SWG, Planetside, and others. Although I've probally played SWG the longest, and just started back playing on the game. The game is pathetic, but the community is awesome and I can't abandon it because I'd miss my guild too much. But so far Darkfall really intrigues me, and your guild's setup as well. Hopefully both go well, and if I move up from "trial member" I'll do my part to the best of my abilities hehe.

Thats mostly all I can think of to say to introduce myself other than I'm 21, a pysch major, a big gambler, a smirnoff lover, and I just got back from a vacation to Hawaii....:cool: So, aloha !

Surly von Fishbarrel
06-05-2006, 12:24 AM
If your SWG guild is so great, get them to come to Darkfall with you. If you passed the application process, I'm sure any of your friends would be ours as well naturally. Glad to see you aboard though! I'm certain as the game unfolds, we'll all be part of something very fun.

Echo Del' Torre
06-05-2006, 01:52 AM
Well I will try to bring as many of Death's Advocates as I can, but until DF comes out or at least beta I'm not to worried about it. Besides, telling someone about DF seems like a bad thing to do, I wish my friend hadn't told me about it then I wouldn't be wishfully waiting for it all the time lol. But if anyone on here actually plays SWG and happens to be on Intrepid feel free to send me a tell, Viridian Drake. But considering SWG's unpopularity someone actually playing it and on Intrepid server seems pretty low....

Nira Nathair
06-05-2006, 02:39 AM
Thats mostly all I can think of to say to introduce myself other than I'm 21, a pysch major, a big gambler, a smirnoff lover, and I just got back from a vacation to Hawaii....:cool: So, aloha!

Your credentials are excellent. ;)

Welcome to Wessex. I hope you find it to be a good home.

How much DAoC did you play?

Echo Del' Torre
06-05-2006, 07:08 PM
Your credentials are excellent. ;)

Welcome to Wessex. I hope you find it to be a good home.

How much DAoC did you play?

Actually not too much, I almost maxed out my Vampiir, really just wanted to get into the realm wars. But the gameplay seemed rather clunky to me I don't know how else to describe it.

Vladius
06-05-2006, 07:51 PM
You seem like a cool guy. Right on! Welcome to Wessex. Remember to hop on IRC whenever you're bored.

Aiden Morild
06-07-2006, 04:50 PM
Greetings

Falt
06-08-2006, 05:07 AM
Glad you decided to give Wessex a try, Echo. I think you'll find the guild to your liking.

:)

Echo Del' Torre
06-09-2006, 07:54 AM
Glad you decided to give Wessex a try, Echo. I think you'll find the guild to your liking.

:)

I hope so, if I don't I'll say its your falt...er fault I mean. :p

Falt
06-11-2006, 12:21 AM
Lol. :)

Duplicarius Dillingham
06-11-2006, 03:12 AM
I hope so, if I don't I'll say its your falt...er fault I mean. :p

i lol'd irl