PDA

View Full Version : hello there

polydeuces
07-03-2008, 10:49 PM
hiya, i'm poly and i've joined cause rielle asked me too.

nice to meet y'all

Chrono Veincrusher
07-03-2008, 10:51 PM
Welcome! What can you tell us about yourself?

Brandon Greymoor
07-03-2008, 10:52 PM
Heya Poly! Nice to meet you and welcome.

Tilia Virga
07-03-2008, 10:58 PM
Heyaaaaa! Welcome! Another friend of Rielle's. :D
*high five* to Rielle for another member.
Have fun and enjoy your stay here!

Rielle
07-03-2008, 11:00 PM
Polydeuces g-g-g-get your fury on!:cool:

Rielle
07-03-2008, 11:05 PM
Welcome! What can you tell us about yourself?
ahh he's asked me to fill in for him because he's gone off somewhere.
soo, i'd say he's an easygoing, relaxed guy who is interested the roleplaying scene. we have played World of Warcraft together and got bored of it so at the moment we're on vacation from WoW & looking for other means of game-related entertainment :]

Tilia Virga
07-03-2008, 11:07 PM
ahh he's asked me to fill in for him because he's gone off somewhere.
soo, i'd say he's an easygoing, relaxed guy who is interested the roleplaying scene. we have played World of Warcraft together and got bored of it so at the moment we're on vacation from WoW & looking for other means of game-related entertainment :]

:eek: OMG is this true?

are you finally admitting that you're bored of WOW?

I told you it was like crack! May Wessex serve as rehabilitation for you and any of your friends in need of healing.

Brandon Greymoor
07-03-2008, 11:11 PM
Oh my god, you guys suffered the WoW addiction to?!? I thought I was the only one who would log on to jump around Shattrah City for six hours beacuse I had no choice!
Used to be a level 70 mage and a level 70 paladin but this was a year back nearly now, I replaced one addiction with another.

Chrono Veincrusher
07-03-2008, 11:28 PM
World of Cocaine... It have consumed many souls : (

Komako the Hawk
07-03-2008, 11:30 PM
My greatest accomplishment in WoW was quitting.

Brandon Greymoor
07-03-2008, 11:34 PM
Aye, thats the feature which requires the most skill! ((Except for the extreme co-ordination in PvE instances))

Rielle
07-03-2008, 11:35 PM
Poly had a 70 dwarf warrior.
I had a 70 draenei shaman & a 70 human paladin...
We're probably going back for Lich King though:(

Brandon Greymoor
07-03-2008, 11:37 PM
Awww, thats a shame... I could tell you the future if you wanted? That way you wouldn't have to play it! And you could stay with us :o

Komako the Hawk
07-03-2008, 11:45 PM

lol they completely abandoned their beta philosophy. We were lucky the cap was raised from 50 to 60 and promised they wouldn't make it any higher.

I suppose hiring old EQ developers is only good for carrot-on-a-stick development.

Rielle
07-03-2008, 11:46 PM
yeahh, imagining the last expansion at level 100 will be kinda stupid

Brandon Greymoor
07-03-2008, 11:48 PM
yeahh, imagining the last expansion at level 100 will be kinda stupid
Damn they will be struggling for content then :S They like killing all of their main characters, one of the reasons I quit. However after the Lich King you'll have Azshara to contend with :) And maybe Medhiev.

Rielle
07-03-2008, 11:51 PM
Damn they will be struggling for content then :S They like killing all of their main characters, one of the reasons I quit. However after the Lich King you'll have Azshara to contend with :) And maybe Medhiev.

after saving (good Medhiev anyway) his ass in Black Morass?! ugh!

i don't doubt we'll have to fight Medhiev at some point. i'm scared of him though. he's soooo psychotic =P

Brandon Greymoor
07-03-2008, 11:53 PM
after saving (good Medhiev anyway) his ass in Black Morass?! ugh!

i don't doubt we'll have to fight Medhiev at some point. i'm scared of him though. he's soooo psychotic =P
Yeah, after opening the dark portal with him... you'd think he'd stop and go "hey, I remember you guys.. i'll let you live." But no probably not :(
What other characters are still alive? (We may as well count Arthas/Lich King dead already)

Komako the Hawk
07-03-2008, 11:56 PM
They aren't dead. They're just tools in a video game universe.

I'm eagerly awaiting WCIV where they quit this storyline nonsense.

Brandon Greymoor
07-03-2008, 11:57 PM
They aren't dead. They're just tools in a video game universe.

I'm eagerly awaiting WCIV where they quit this storyline nonsense.
They're dead in my eyes, I'll never look at that game in the same way! *Drama face*

Edit: I still play WC3 to this day, I don't know if WC4 will be worth buying to be honest :s depends on whats new.

Rielle
07-04-2008, 12:00 AM
No one big has died, really. =P
I'm waiting for any moment that they might bring Khadgar into the struggle! or the kings of the cities, for that matter. There's that mysterious portal in Stormwind that is blocked off by bars. I'm desperate to know where it leads.

Rielle
07-04-2008, 12:00 AM
oh & i'm just WAITING for Diablo III to be released.:D

Brandon Greymoor
07-04-2008, 12:05 AM
No one big has died, really. =P
I'm waiting for any moment that they might bring Khadgar into the struggle! or the kings of the cities, for that matter. There's that mysterious portal in Stormwind that is blocked off by bars. I'm desperate to know where it leads.
Oh my god, are you referring to that one in the canal way? If so thats been there for so long I stopped thinking about it... interesting wow now I'm intrigued about this to.
Going back to the subject of WOTLK, Malygos Father of Magic, Maiev!!!, Slyvannas Windrunner (Dark Lady) all awesome characters who are going to be there. I just want to know what their role is, well Malygos has gone slightly insane we know that and The Dark Lady wants revenge :p But Maiev... why is she going to be there, its a mystery!

Jasper Wright
07-04-2008, 12:30 AM
I have played WoW but never got in to it :P only game i was additive to was SWG-preCU now that game was additive luckily SOE made it suck so its not additive any more... and of corse welcome poly

Barden Jusik
07-04-2008, 03:39 AM
Welcome to Wessex!

seconded

polydeuces
07-04-2008, 05:20 AM
well, i know for sure that they're going to be re introducing Deathwing, i believe, it's hinted at if you hang about in the netherwing flight rep farming area.

thats probably where they're gonna go after WOTLK. But i doubt i'm gonna be going back for that, most likely be stuck on SC2

but yeah. hi all

Thusard von Hellman
07-04-2008, 06:20 AM
welcome

Einar Tyrssen
07-04-2008, 06:43 AM
poly = multi

deuce = shit

Therefore...

M-M-MULTISHIT. Congrats, you are now a part of the tribe.

Welcome.

Rielle
07-04-2008, 08:03 AM
ohh dear :O

Slash Redhand
07-04-2008, 09:06 AM
poly = multi

deuce = shit

Therefore...

Welcome.

Behave Einar.:cool:

Tilia Virga
07-04-2008, 05:07 PM
poly = multi

deuce = shit

Therefore...

Welcome.
You'll get use to his raw humor. He's a viking.:p

Spaw Kindred
07-04-2008, 06:44 PM
poly = multi

deuce = shit

Therefore...

Welcome.

Wow...hes right...for once.

However, Welcome to Wessex and stay clear of the clowns(Einar!!) or else you'll be sucked in along with their cheap humor!

Einar Tyrssen
07-04-2008, 10:52 PM
ohh dear :O

I know :O

And my humor isn't cheap, it's foul.