PDA

View Full Version : Looking to apply

Padishah Guardian
06-21-2008, 12:08 AM
Hail and greets from a ShadowBane diehard holdout! I am looking to apply to your guild and could not locate the guild application on your forums. So, I'll post some general info about myself:

Usual nick: Padishah Guardian

Previous MMORPG - 6 years of ShadowBane. Current 2IC of Societas Daemonica an EU main guild. I have been a guild leader and nation leader of up to 150 active players in SB. My current guild is lagged out waiting for a decent game, although we have a semi active presence in ShadowBane. I am a main combat leader and political advisor. (http://forums.soul-pk.de/index.php?page=Index). We did apply to DF as a guild, but no luck. (http://www.sd-pk.de/)

RL - US Army Officer (Major, MP) attending CGSC at Ft Leavenworth, KS, until next DEC. 38 years old, married, with 4 kids.

I generally play 2-3 instances of shadowbane at a time on 2 comps side by side and use ventrillo, teamspeak, etc.

I am interested in your guild because you seem to have an active presence going and are well organized (I am not looking for a loose gathering of noobs). I'd love to join you in this current game as a recruit or in any capacity you may desire.

Well, thx for your time,

Padishah

Chrono Veincrusher
06-21-2008, 12:13 AM
Hello there and welcome to Wessex!
Where do you see yourself in Darkfall in terms of abilities, playstyle and race?

Any idea if the Societas Deamonica members are interested in joining Wessex?

Vec Peregrinus
06-21-2008, 02:52 AM
Why hello there Pady and welcome to Wessex! Hope to see you around!

Komako the Hawk
06-21-2008, 04:23 AM
I'd love to join you in this current game as a recruit or in any capacity you may desire.

Glad you mentioned this, Padishah.

Wessex has a vassal (sub-clan) program which allows other clan leaders to bring their members over here and retain leadership over them. If you can coax 10-15 of Societas Daemonica, you'll be able to claim an immediate officer position and lead your exclusive set of members in conjunction with Wessex.

That being said, we'd also love to have you as a recruit, if you don't mind starting at the bottom of the chain again.

Cheers,
Koma

Einar Tyrssen
06-21-2008, 07:18 AM
Glad you mentioned this, Padishah.

Wessex has a vassal (sub-clan) program which allows other clan leaders to bring their members over here and retain leadership over them. If you can coax 10-15 of Societas Daemonica, you'll be able to claim an immediate officer position and lead your exclusive set of members in conjunction with Wessex.

That being said, we'd also love to have you as a recruit, if you don't mind starting at the bottom of the chain again.

Cheers,
Koma

I second this. Or you could just bring everyone you know into my clan :P Vikings all the way.

Anyhow, welcome.

Miles Dei
06-21-2008, 08:13 AM
And so it goes...finally bumped off the top of Mt. Geriatrica. Welcome to Wessex!

Theodoric Brionne
06-21-2008, 12:11 PM
Welcome to Wessex.

Tewdric Veincrusher
06-21-2008, 12:17 PM
Welcome

Padishah Guardian
06-21-2008, 02:51 PM
Thx for the warm replies. What are u guys currently doing in SB and DF? I still spend my spare time in SB but am looking forward to DF.

SD is now "waiting" for DF and applied for the guild beta some time ago, but I do not know if any guilds are even playing DF atm - that is my main interest. However, if SB continues to die, who knows what will happen there.

Chrono Veincrusher
06-21-2008, 03:02 PM
Darkfall is still in early internal beta development.
The clan beta is planned somewhere this summer/fall and the full release somewhere before -09.

Or at least that's what the developers are aiming for.

Covo FaerdhĂ­nen
06-21-2008, 03:18 PM
welcome to Wessex Padishah!

Slash Redhand
06-22-2008, 12:27 PM
Welcome to the Duchy.;)

Proximo Coriolanus
06-22-2008, 09:55 PM
Welcome

Thusard von Hellman
06-23-2008, 01:20 PM
Welcome