PDA

View Full Version : Hello WSX

Raykin Licheser
06-17-2008, 04:57 PM
Hello everyone my names Jake I'm 16 and I'm from York, England and i have just finished my application to join.

I've been playing PC gaming for a few years now, i've only played a few MMOs them being WoW EQ2 and Guild Wars, i am currently playing EVE, i've been following Darkfall for about 8 months now and i can't wait for the release.

I enjoy playing RTS games mainly the DoW series, the AoE series and Red Alert 2. I play a few FPS games like TF2, COD4 and UT3.

I am extremely interested in this guild due to the whole feudalism RP which i think its brilliant. i love the implement of tiers and ranks throughout the guild and i hope to be apart of it.

I'm looking forward to playing Darkfall with you all, in or out this guild.

Tewdric Veincrusher
06-17-2008, 04:59 PM
Welcome, another Brit is always welcome, i feel outnumbered by all these americans :D

So what race you gonna be?

And what playstyle? (fighter,archer,crafter)

Thusard von Hellman
06-17-2008, 04:59 PM
Greetings and Welcome to Wessex!

Theodoric Brionne
06-17-2008, 05:00 PM
Welcome to Wessex.

Slash Redhand
06-17-2008, 05:01 PM
Yo m8, wassup?

Welcome to Wessex.;)

Komako the Hawk
06-17-2008, 05:03 PM
Evenin'

Raykin Licheser
06-17-2008, 05:19 PM
Welcome, another Brit is always welcome, i feel outnumbered by all these americans :D

So what race you gonna be?

And what playstyle? (fighter,archer,crafter)

i think I'm going to play human, and my play style is going to be Archer.

so where abouts in britain you from?

Tewdric Veincrusher
06-17-2008, 05:33 PM
Glourious Sussex

Synge Wynne
06-17-2008, 05:59 PM
Glourious Sussex

Isn't that an oxymoron ;)

Oh and welcome Jake. Always nice to have more Euro guys.

Vec Peregrinus
06-17-2008, 06:01 PM
Hello and Welcome to Wessex T.T.!

Raykin Licheser
06-17-2008, 06:08 PM
Thank you everyone.

So how is everyone? and what games you all into at the moment?

Synge Wynne
06-17-2008, 06:14 PM
Well a few of us are resubbing to Planetside, there's a 14 day free trial if you're interested in trying it, and also play BF2. I'm a big TF2 fan myself.

Boadicea
06-17-2008, 07:40 PM
Welcome to Wessex! : )

Raykin Licheser
06-17-2008, 08:07 PM
Well a few of us are resubbing to Planetside, there's a 14 day free trial if you're interested in trying it, and also play BF2. I'm a big TF2 fan myself.

Well at the moment i'm on an EVE 14 day trail so when that finishes I'll look into planetside,
My steam name is Tongtong12 if you want to add me, play a bit of TF2 together.

Einar Tyrssen
06-17-2008, 08:16 PM
Well at the moment i'm on an EVE 14 day trail so when that finishes I'll look into planetside,
My steam name is Tongtong12 if you want to add me, play a bit of TF2 together.

BF2 is better.

You can play that with us and have all sorts of fun.

Tilia Virga
06-17-2008, 08:22 PM
BF2 is better.

Welcome to Wessex! :D

Einar, you've been really friendly lately. I like this new you.

Slash Redhand
06-17-2008, 08:24 PM

He is a hypocrite, he is just trying to attract ppl to his clan and to BF2.:rolleyes:

Raykin Licheser
06-17-2008, 08:28 PM
well i would play BF2 but i dont have that much money at the moment, saving it for Darkfall :)

Slash Redhand
06-17-2008, 08:30 PM
well i would play BF2 but i dont have that much money at the moment, saving it for Darkfall :)

Good boy;)

Tilia Virga
06-18-2008, 12:28 AM
He is a hypocrite, he is just trying to attract ppl to his clan and to BF2.:rolleyes:
Hhaha... so the Thane of Sleggjaholl is pretending to be a soft ball...

Duplicarius Dillingham
06-18-2008, 02:35 AM
BF2 is better.

Pfft. TF2 is better. Tongtong, you can play with me and Caine and have all sorts of more fun

Einar Tyrssen
06-18-2008, 03:06 AM

I've gotten tired of getting yelled at for basically smearing my dick all over my keyboard when I type.

Duke doesn't like vulgar Vikings.

No, just BF2.

Pfft. TF2 is better. Tongtong, you can play with me and Caine and have all sorts of more fun

TF2 is for people who blow dogs. Bwahahaha.

Uh oh, there goes my nice-streak. :(

Tilia Virga
06-18-2008, 05:48 AM
Ah, but it suits you. I like the new you. Besides, it makes you more approachable, great tactic for recruiting.

Slash Redhand
06-18-2008, 10:44 AM
TF2 is for people who blow dogs. Bwahahaha.

Uh oh, there goes my nice-streak. :(

Haha, you couldn't hold yourself more huh?

Chrono Veincrusher
06-18-2008, 06:41 PM
Hello there!

Raykin Licheser
06-18-2008, 08:58 PM
So to make this thread an actually talking thread.
whats everyone planning to play, race, weapon preferences and the like.

I think I'm gonna play human and be a archer type person.

haven't really thought about what i'd prefer to have as my main "collecting" skill. (like woodcutting mining etc) probably go for fishing if its in.

so how about you?

Vec Peregrinus
06-18-2008, 09:17 PM
I will be playing as the Great Mirdain race. Using Bow and shortsword. As for skill, plan to get as many as I can, then skill up any fun/useful/interesting skills.

Einar Tyrssen
06-18-2008, 11:28 PM
Ah, but it suits you. I like the new you. Besides, it makes you more approachable, great tactic for recruiting.

If you say so. I'd much rather get a bunch of cynical hardasses used to my behavior over some pussy crybabies.

Slash Redhand
06-19-2008, 08:27 AM
If you say so. I'd much rather get a bunch of cynical hardasses used to my behavior over some pussy crybabies.

There are no crybabies in WSX. :D;)

Beric Veincrusher
06-19-2008, 07:50 PM
Glourious Sussex

But the women are a bunch of skanks

haven't really thought about what i'd prefer to have as my main "collecting" skill. (like woodcutting mining etc) probably go for fishing if its in.

so how about you?

I'm going to go for Dwarven, and I'm hoping to combine that with some kind of crafting skill.

I like to be front line with a well large hammer, so I'm hoping its something like Rune's combat system.

Chrono Veincrusher
06-19-2008, 08:25 PM
Dwarven Blacksmith with a battle hammer.

Slash Redhand
06-19-2008, 10:13 PM
So to make this thread an actually talking thread.

so how about you?

First of all, human.

Primary fighting style will be a 2handed sword(This will change depending on the situation, for example, 1handed and shield for sieges or something like that).

Then I want some ranged skills, I will use a bow sometimes.(I will surely have a bow and use it even if I don't have it's skill raised)

Or I might pick up a couple of magic attacks(I will surely have at least one decent magic ranged attack)

About armor, I will usually wear something like a chain mail, so that I have mobility and be capable of facing multiple opponents by dodging their attacks and stuff.(This will also change depending on the situation. For example, a more heavy style armor in sieges).

That's it for now. When the game comes out, I will reconsider those.:)

Cjinx Almeida
06-20-2008, 01:53 PM
Human!

Fight with sword and shield or on mount a with a polearm and maybe some throwing knifes

I'm gonna go full melee and fill the foot soldiering gap, at least until I get to be a cavalier. I'll learn some minimal magic but would rather stay away from it.

I'll be wearing foot soldier garb, and if I ever make it to knight maybe some show-off armor...

Einar Tyrssen
06-20-2008, 07:03 PM
There are no crybabies in WSX. :D;)

Your sarcasm is wild and funny, allow me to laugh a hearty, Viking laugh.

Slash Redhand
06-20-2008, 07:22 PM
Your sarcasm is wild and funny, allow me to laugh a hearty, Viking laugh.

That, my ugly Viking friend, was not sarcasm.

I was serious, there are no crybabies in WSX.

Vampa Almeida
06-21-2008, 12:05 AM
Welcome!

Einar Tyrssen
06-21-2008, 07:13 AM
That, my ugly Viking friend, was not sarcasm.

I was serious, there are no crybabies in WSX.

I can think of several, not mentioning anyone (slash is #1 on the list, though, so shhh) but I can think of them.

Slash Redhand
06-21-2008, 11:57 AM
I can think of several, not mentioning anyone (slash is #1 on the list, though, so shhh) but I can think of them.

O Rly?:cool:

Covo FaerdhĂ­nen
06-21-2008, 03:21 PM
welcome to Wessex Jake!