PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

LoyalMordekai
06-17-2008, 12:31 PM
Hello guys.
My name is Mordekai, im 16, and live in the Netherlands (I'm english, just moved here).
I've played quite a few MMORPG's, including Age of Armor, Space Cowboy, Pirate King Online, ROSE Online, WoW(:S Quit after about 4 days when I realised how gay it was), and lots more. I've played loads of FPS games, and am planning to be an Elf marksman.
I'll be a soldier if I get accepted, and hope I can work my way up in this clan ^^.

Anticipating acception/refusal e-mail

See you around!

Slash Redhand
06-17-2008, 12:40 PM
Welcome to the Duchy m8.

See ya around;).

Tewdric Veincrusher
06-17-2008, 01:35 PM
Greetings and welcome to Wessex

Vec Peregrinus
06-17-2008, 01:59 PM
Welcome to Wessex Mordekai! Exactly how loyal are you? =P

Synge Wynne
06-17-2008, 03:31 PM
Welcome.

Thusard von Hellman
06-17-2008, 03:38 PM
Welcome

Chrono Veincrusher
06-17-2008, 03:43 PM
Hello there!

I've played quite a few MMORPG's, including Age of Armor, Space Cowboy, Pirate King Online, ROSE Online, WoW(:S Quit after about 4 days when I realised how gay it was), and lots more.
You played all of those MMORPGs and WoW was the only one being gay?

Einar Tyrssen
06-17-2008, 08:13 PM
Hello there!

You played all of those MMORPGs and WoW was the only one being gay?

HAHAHAHA.

Anyhow, welcome.

Tilia Virga
06-17-2008, 08:15 PM
Hello guys.
My name is Mordekai, im 16, and live in the Netherlands (I'm english, just moved here).
I've played quite a few MMORPG's, including Age of Armor, Space Cowboy, Pirate King Online, ROSE Online, WoW(:S Quit after about 4 days when I realised how gay it was), and lots more. I've played loads of FPS games, and am planning to be an Elf marksman.
I'll be a soldier if I get accepted, and hope I can work my way up in this clan ^^.

Anticipating acception/refusal e-mail

See you around!

HI Mordekai! Welcome to Wessex! I'm sure you'll be accepted and hope you'll enjoy your stay here.:p