PDA

View Full Version : hi all

Thusard von Hellman
05-17-2008, 01:40 PM
hello all , my name is Bogdan i'm 19 years old and i live in Bucharest , Romania.
i don't think u have many members from my country :D . my previous mmo's where wow ( just a little ) and about 4 years of lineage 2 ( yes the grind fest) .
i'm not a big fan of roleplay , but then again i never tried it.. my game stile is preaty combat oriented , and i belive in that a strong guild is composed of many strong members , not just 5 or 6 big players and the rest.. lets say feeders :)
i discoverd darkfall about 3 months ago and i'm very impresed.. it is the perfect game for me , after reading part of the forum and getting to the clan recruitment part , i was really impresed by yout clan's/guild's stile and aproach to this game.

well i can ramble all day , to put it short .. i'm happy to be accepted as a trial member and.. hope u will be impresed!

Chrono Veincrusher
05-17-2008, 02:26 PM
Greetings Thusard, and welcome to Wessex.
Where do you see yourself in Darkfall?

Thusard von Hellman
05-17-2008, 02:49 PM
Greetings Thusard, and welcome to Wessex.
Where do you see yourself in Darkfall?

Probaly a human warrior on heavy armour with a shield and sword , either part of a "shield wall" formation or part of the cavalry charging like mad at the enemy :)))

Slash Redhand
05-17-2008, 03:30 PM
Hey, welcome to Wessex:D

Tewdric Veincrusher
05-17-2008, 04:53 PM
Welcome. Another soldier, you can't have too many :D

Thusard von Hellman
05-17-2008, 04:54 PM
Hey, welcome to Wessex:D
Tks good to be here :)

Covo FaerdhĂ­nen
05-17-2008, 06:24 PM
Welcome Thusard, I hope you enjoy it here!

Thusard von Hellman
05-17-2008, 07:10 PM
Welcome. Another soldier, you can't have too many :D

solider only in war , in pace time i'll be a crafter. There si no such thing as to many weapons or armours. i was just wandering will all Wessex soliders have a standard armour set + weapon? ( depending on the rank of the solider ofc ) or every solider what he can get his hands on??

Tewdric Veincrusher
05-17-2008, 08:55 PM
Well this kinda depends on DF. If you die quite alot in a battle just say, we may overproduce loads of the same armour, so when we die we can just grab the same type and get back out there. If however you dont die loads you may want to have your own personal armour for recognition or something (with spares on the side ofc). Well this is how i would like to see it

Einar Tyrssen
05-18-2008, 10:35 PM
quote=Tewdric;43576]Well this kinda depends on DF. If you die quite alot in a battle just say, we may overproduce loads of the same armour, so when we die we can just grab the same type and get back out there. If however you dont die loads you may want to have your own personal armour for recognition or something (with spares on the side ofc). Well this is how i would like to see it[/quote]

Agreed, I'm almost certain this is how it will be as well. Makes sense to have a large stockpile of "standard" issue but for individuals who want to customize, I'm sure their own set will do.

Remember, kids, keep your spares in tidy order, it saves a lot of trouble.

Slash Redhand
05-19-2008, 09:25 AM
Remember, kids, keep your spares in tidy order, it saves a lot of trouble.

There are no kids in Wessex.:cool:

Thusard von Hellman
05-19-2008, 10:43 AM

only bloodthirsty kille... i mean honorable soliders :D

Einar Tyrssen
05-19-2008, 12:43 PM

Oh, yes there is.

Slash Redhand
05-19-2008, 12:45 PM
Oh, yes there is.