PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Crossbones

Vincent Zale
05-17-2006, 03:05 PM
To the most Noble Duke of Wessex,
My name is Vincent Zale, Grand Thane of Crossbones, protector of the throne of Iria. In my searches for the most noble factions of Mercia I have found myself at your gates. It is with truly humble and good intentions that I have sought you out, seeking only to start friendships between our two honorable factions. Someday soon, hopefully, you would allow me the honor of entertaining you at the palace of Amela Di?jen.

Sincerely,
Vincent Zale
Grand Thane of Crossbones

*OOC*

Ok so now that my quick roleplay is done, I'm Vincent Zale aka Nak(Forum name), co-leader of Crossbones. My partner being Prieste Dalarac aka Sentinel on our forums. We have been on the look out for guilds that we would want to befriend and even possibly ally with someday. Came across you on the Darkfall forums sometime ago and now that it is official that Crossbones will be in DF I thought I would say hi. Anyways, feel free to stop by our forums and say hi, we'd love to hear from you.

Nira Nathair
05-18-2006, 02:44 AM
A well-built, beardless dwarf bustles up to greet the visitor.

Welcome to our halls, Mr. Zale. Please, won't you step in? She ushers him into the cool room, flowering him for several minutes with the language of diplomats, although perhaps with less grace than one would expect.

Oh, but I do go on! Please, do make yourself comfortable, I shall take your letter to His Grace straight away. I don't know if he will have time to see you this day, but I will inquire and bring word. Please, enjoy the punch. She indicates a long table along one wall with several large bowls of punch and fresh fruit. She then bustles off down a dark corridor in search of the duke.

Vincent Zale
05-18-2006, 03:40 AM
Vincent, a little more than happy to let his ears rest, follows the dwarf's advice getting some fruit and punch and finding a comfortable place to sit.

Oakk Haddock
05-18-2006, 03:43 AM
OOC: Do ya'll have a website I can check out?

Vincent Zale
05-18-2006, 03:44 AM
OOC: www.crossboneslegacy.com forgot to put that in my main post :p

Oakk Haddock
05-18-2006, 07:39 AM
OOC: Nice website man, I dig on it. Your group sounds very professional, very similar to ours. If you need help on Darkfall, I'll do what I can. Should speak with the Duke, he's a very friendly guy, and he's the only one that can speak with authority about relations with other guilds.

Vincent Zale
05-18-2006, 08:08 AM
Having finished his light meal sometime ago, Vincent catches himself beginning to dose off and notices how late the day has become. "I wonder where that dwarf went off to..."

OOC: Yea thanks, after 5 years of this whole guild thing we have gotten things down pretty solid I like to think.

Vincent Zale
05-18-2006, 07:49 PM
OOC: lol yea, that was competely my idea... we have yet to sell any. We need a model wearing it, I know that would boost sales and membership!:D

Nira Nathair
05-18-2006, 07:51 PM
(Yeah, you should have bribed Preston to take one to E3 with him! :D)

Surly von Fishbarrel
05-18-2006, 07:53 PM
If we had more women-folk around here we'd probably have one, heh. More females need to play MMOs. And hot ones, too.

Vincent Zale
05-18-2006, 08:02 PM
OOC:
We had some booth babes in the guild for awhile. We told them that we were a model agency catering to gamers, once they figured out where the photos were really going they promptly left... Thank God for release forms, never had to worry about a lawsuit :cool:

Surly von Fishbarrel
05-18-2006, 08:10 PM
Hmmm... I think you and me might get along.

Vladius
05-18-2006, 09:11 PM
OOC: www.crossboneslegacy.com forgot to put that in my main post :p

OOC: Holy crap, really nice site! I like the music.

I hope our 2 good guilds will have a good strong relationship with this!

Vincent Zale
05-19-2006, 12:56 AM
OOC:
Thanks, put alot of time into it.

Protonix
05-19-2006, 01:12 AM
A tall, statuesque man dressed in the finest silks carrying an ornate cane walks into the room, glaring at the guest

Greetings Mr. Zale, I am Protonix and I will be at your service while the Duke is detained by pressing matters of state. I am acting as Envoy of Wessex and I would be honored to visit your palace of Amela Di'jen in hopes of building upon our budding relations.

ooc: I suck at arr pee.

Vincent Zale
05-19-2006, 01:56 AM
Vincent hops back to his feat eager to talk with someone... anyone. He bows with a debonair swagger.

Nice to meet you Protonix, I've heard of you while traveling the lands, maybe someday you could share some of youe heroics with me? In the mean time, I'd love a drink with a lil' more punch to it, if you know what i mean.

Winking at Protonix.

OOC:
Heroics = Protonix the all powerful board warrior, wielder of the legendary Trolls Bane. :p

Protonix
05-19-2006, 02:13 AM
Bowing slightly then extending a hand to his guest

The pleasure is mine, allow me to show you to the Bivouac Inn, I have an excellent private stock suited for just an occasion as this, we'll go have a pint or few.

Extending an arm, gesturing towards a tall set of double doors to the courtyard

After you Mr. Zale.

Vincent Zale
05-21-2006, 07:53 AM
Follows the gesture pushing open the two double doors to the courtyard...

So... now where?

Ryuji Danma
05-29-2006, 06:42 PM
A tall and proud Mirdain, with long brown hair down his back is seen waiting outside of the door glad to see Protonix and his fellow Guildmate, Vincent.

Why, how do you do sirs? I was told of Vincent's travels to your kingdom to establish an allegiance between our two factions. I shalt do whatever is necessary to ensure good relations.

OOC: I think guild relations are a big deal, we got your back if you got ours. :D

Manus Dei
05-29-2006, 07:43 PM
The magnate reclined behind his mahogany desk while he was briefed by a clerk about recent visitors to the Reception Chambers.

"I trust Protonix has met with them as envoy? Good then... On their return visit I shall take the opportunity to meet with their delegate personally."

Ryuji Danma
05-31-2006, 11:56 PM
OOC: Best way to reach us is through our forums OR Ventrilo.

www.crossboneslegacy.com/skullboard

Vent info:
hostname or ip 72.51.33.234
port # 3843

Vladius
06-01-2006, 12:17 AM
OOC: I'll hop on for some kicks every now and then!

Maybe we can play some other games too.

SentinelVOV
06-12-2006, 06:36 AM
Greetings, and all hail the great Land of Wessex!

I am Prieste Dalarac, Steward of Crossbones in the land of Iria. I am simply announcing my presence here, in hopes of furthering the ties between our two great peoples.