PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

Covo Faerdhínen
05-12-2008, 09:27 PM
Hi there,

I just applied to the Duchy of Wessex, and wanted to say hello to everyone here and introduce myself.

I am a 27 years old spaniard living in Ireland at the moment. I am a graphic and multimedia designer and a part time gamer!

I have been lurking in the DF forums for a while, barely posting but doing much reading, and after being tired of the old theme-park mmorpgs that are coming I decided DF got the best appeal indeed. Altohugh I will try AoC

I like a lot the Duchy of Wessex unique approach to military and guild goverment all imbued with that roleplay air and atmosphere and I wanted to be part of it, I think it has got the foundations to create great experiences in the game for all of us!

This is all for now, and thanks for giving me the chance :)

Tewdric Veincrusher
05-12-2008, 09:51 PM
Welcome to Wessex.

Where do you see yourslef in DF? Crafter, Swordsman, Archer. And what race.

Also if you have any questions just post. We will be more than happy to help you!

Komako the Hawk
05-12-2008, 09:54 PM
Graphic designer? Show some examples.

Covo Faerdhínen
05-12-2008, 09:58 PM
Thanks Twedric. I will play most probably an elf if not an human.

I see myself as a swordsman and a bard! :) I intend in being a grand swordmaster if possible. I have never had crafting as my main focus in any game, but i have done it sometimes and I may give it a shy go in DarkFall althoguh it is not my big point.

Covo Faerdhínen
05-12-2008, 10:00 PM
Graphic designer? Show some examples.

well, last personal thing I did was this website for my ex AoC guild:
http://www.solidline.nl/web/index.html

Although I have been doing more web as of late, you can see some of my work here:
http://www.edumira.com (http://www.edumira.com/)

Komako the Hawk
05-12-2008, 10:16 PM
Covo, I'd like to publicly offer you immediate full membership as a Pursuivant, or "apprentice Herald." You can read about the position on the government page of our website or searching the forum. If you have questions please send me a PM.

Covo Faerdhínen
05-12-2008, 10:21 PM
Covo, I'd like to publicly offer you immediate full membership as a Pursuivant, or "apprentice Herald." You can read about the position on the government page of our website or searching the forum. If you have questions please send me a PM.

I feel flattered :) I will check that out!

Chrono Veincrusher
05-13-2008, 12:41 AM
You're most welcome to Wessex, Covo.
I must say, your work looks really good!

Covo, I'd like to publicly offer you immediate full membership as a Pursuivant, or "apprentice Herald.
Looks like i got here too late. ;)

Covo Faerdhínen
05-13-2008, 09:45 AM
Thanks for the welcome Chrono,

I have pm'ed already Komako about that :)

Slash Redhand
05-13-2008, 11:29 AM
Welcome to the Duchy m8.:D:gds:

Vec Peregrinus
05-13-2008, 05:23 PM
Welcome to wessex Covo

Einar Tyrssen
05-15-2008, 08:24 PM
Welcome, if you do take up a position as a herald... Let me be the first to offer any sort of help I can. I love me some heralds. :D