View Full Version : Salutations and Greetings!

Elix Eviear
05-17-2006, 02:59 AM
Elix is the name, and !trivia is the game. It appears as though Destinova has taken a superior liking to my application, and has given me the rank of Trial Member. I should start off by saying that Nira was the one who first PMed me on the Darkfall Forums. I don't think I would be here if it wasn't for her...him. I actually do enjoy a bit of RP, but I'm more of an in-game RPer. If you would rather have me act in-character, just instruct me to do so and I will comply.

On a more serious note, I've been following Darkfall for quite some time. It really got my attention after I quit DAoC a few years ago, and has been a huge part of my life ever since. People still make fun of me at school, saying that I "play" Darkfall Forums more than actual games...which is partly true. Elix is a new thing for me. I've never really been a human in any MMORPG ever, but I think I'm ready for a change. I've actually never really been in a clan that had decent structure. The Duchy of Wessex offers many different types of playstyle, which is what really attracted me the most. I've already met some really interesting members -- known a few from the forums (Protonix and Nira). The Duchy of Wessex is really my second whack at online gaming. I hope this experience stays with me forever.

See ya'll around! I should have a last name and some background information up in a litlte.

I was also told to ask for access to the private forums for Trial Members.

Protonix
05-17-2006, 03:34 AM
Are you Elix on the DF boards? I need to know if i've slaughtered you before.

Elix Eviear
05-17-2006, 03:37 AM
Yes, I am Elix on the DF Forums. I haven't had the pleasure of being owned just yet, because I'm on a new name. You may have served me in the past.

Protonix
05-17-2006, 03:39 AM
And What Was Your Old Name, Knave?

Elix Eviear
05-17-2006, 03:43 AM
I won't tell you who I was, but I will tell you who I'm not. Brannoc.

Protonix
05-17-2006, 03:45 AM
oh but I think you wil, your very life could depend upon it.

Dizaster Kaztro
05-17-2006, 06:43 PM
And What Was Your Old Name, Knave?

~*Please don't say Dulu, please don't say Dulu*~

all that aside, Welcome! hope you make the cut

Elix Eviear
05-17-2006, 08:17 PM
Thank you for your kind welcome.

And I'm not Dulu. I wasn't anyone annoying, I just couldn't get my account name changed...so I made a new account name. It really shouldn't even matter.

Miles Dei
05-17-2006, 10:30 PM
Indeed. Had he been served, I doubt he would have any trouble reminding you, Protonix.

Glad you joined the team, I hope you find yourself welcomed here. :)

Elix Eviear
05-19-2006, 02:22 AM
Thank you, Aeneas. There seems to be a lot of nice people around here.

I've officially decided on a last name that is actually pretty catchy. Elix Eviear (Ee-Lix Eve-e-air).

Surly von Fishbarrel
05-19-2006, 02:35 AM
El Xavier! Kinda has a ring to it like Don Quixote... or better yet, El Kabong!

Falt
06-08-2006, 05:32 AM
Hey Elix... welcome aboard. :)

Elix Eviear
06-08-2006, 04:55 PM
Thank you.