PDA

View Full Version : Hello There!

Proximo Coriolanus
05-08-2008, 02:33 AM
I just applied and it asked me for a Duchy of Wessex forum ID so i've made one and decided to post just to say something. I'll be waiting to be accepted or not!

Barden Jusik
05-08-2008, 02:35 AM
Welcome to the duchy! So what kind of gamer are you? crafter or hardcore melee?

Robert Namo
05-08-2008, 02:46 AM
Welcome to the duchy, what race will you be playing.

Proximo Coriolanus
05-08-2008, 03:01 AM
When you say harcore melee that probably defines me the best. I have to say my best skill is fighting in all games but I will probably have a side proffesion in smithing to help bolster and maintain the Garrisons armoury. But yes melee fighter at your service, I will be a Human, I may take up farming or woodcutting etc... I'm not much for paper work, I would rather go cut down trees for a day then write a paper about laws :rolleyes: I'm not saying i don't follow laws and I know for myself that I have unquestionable loyalty to anything or anyone I take interest in.

Glacier Harmon
05-08-2008, 04:53 AM
When you say harcore melee that probably defines me the best. I have to say my best skill is fighting in all games ...

Cool man. There's plenty of other swords that will be fighting next to you, including myself. Duchy has a pretty neat military system that they want to implement for Darkfall, which is the main reason I joined. We'll have THE military force to be reckoned with. :D

Robert Namo
05-08-2008, 04:56 AM
and with the help of us crafters, you guys will get nice equipment.

Morgual Wehllyn
05-08-2008, 05:08 AM
Welcome Prox

Tewdric Veincrusher
05-08-2008, 07:44 PM
Welcome to Wessex

Chrono Veincrusher
05-08-2008, 09:00 PM
Hello there and welcome to Wessex!

Rhygar apGwynn
05-08-2008, 09:13 PM
Greetings

Proximo Coriolanus
05-09-2008, 01:54 AM
Thanks for all the greetings I hope I am honored enough to take my place in your ranks.

Proximo Coriolanus
05-11-2008, 11:21 PM
I got the email accepting me as a Trial Member! First thing I would like is my forum ID changed to Michael Blake because that is the name I will be useing in DF. So may whoever does that can do it for me whenever they have time.

I probably won't be able to play shadowbane for the next month at the least because I am graduating and I have 1 month of school left. I'm gunna work my ass off just because I want my marks as high as possible when i'm done with school so I'm taking this month off gaming. I'll be active on the forums and probably IRC but I'll start on shadowbane when I don't have to worry about anything.

I just want to say Hello again to the Duchy and I hope to get to know everyone in the coming months before DF is released.

EDIT: i found the vent thing on the forums, and Thanks for the name change

Chrono Veincrusher
05-11-2008, 11:27 PM
I'm glad you made it! Welcome aboard!

Also does your clan have vent? or is it to large for that.
Yes indeed we do. Apart from the forum, we use Ventrilo and IRC for communications. You can find info about in the member section.

Vec Peregrinus
05-12-2008, 12:50 AM
Hello there and welcome to Wessex Micheal Blake. Hope you find your stay here enjoyable.

Leathlord
05-12-2008, 04:38 AM
Welcome to Wessex m8.