PDA

View Full Version : Hail and well met everyone!

Enerzeal
04-28-2008, 10:34 PM
Hi there folks! Names Jim, 20 years of age. Just joined as a trial member and I am here to say hello. So.. Hello! Suppose I should give you all a little bit about me, so here goes.

Live in the UK, have done so all me life, been enjoying the MMO since I was around thirteen with Ashen Empires as my first. Been through a fair share of the MMOs on the market. Spent my longest in World of Warcraft as an officer in a PvE end game raiding guild, and went back again a few months ago and now find myself plodding along in a guild again enjoying the delights of karazhan. My most favourite MMO would have to of been SWG(give me back my TK!).

I hope to dig my self in deep with this fine guild you have made yourselves, and with any luck play some of the MMOs your currently enjoying :)

Robert Namo
04-28-2008, 10:41 PM
Welcome to the Duchy! I'm going to do a Chrono here
"what race are you planning to play and what is your play style"
:cool:

Tewdric Veincrusher
04-28-2008, 10:46 PM
Welcome to the Duchy. Any questions, just ask.

Chrono Veincrusher
04-28-2008, 10:47 PM
Welcome aboard Enerzeal, I'm glad to see you made it!
Where do you see yourself in Darkfall?

Enerzeal
04-28-2008, 10:49 PM
I was waiting for this question, the answers are..

Has to be human! Play style on the other hand, combat defiantly, melee orientated. Big two handed weaponry, fast, explosive, next to no defense, a berserker if you like. Most likely a school of magic that enhanced my strength and speed.

The plan is to overpower my opponents with blinding power and rage.

Chrono Veincrusher
04-28-2008, 10:52 PM
Has to be human!
That's the spirit! I already like you! ;)

Tewdric Veincrusher
04-28-2008, 10:56 PM
Play style on the other hand, combat defiantly, melee orientated. Big two handed weaponry, fast, explosive, next to no defense, a berserker if you like. Most likely a school of magic that enhanced my strength and speed.

The plan is to overpower my opponents with blinding power and rage.

Thats good. We will just dunk you at the front and let you go crazy and we will pick of any survivors.

Forgot to mention: YAY another Brit!

Enerzeal
04-28-2008, 10:56 PM
I see my self in the thick of combat, and when I am not in the thick of it, I will be preparing for it. I dont want my energies to be focused on the random actions of a player killer but of a soldier in a war machine. If possible eventually move through the ranks to a position of squad control.

Slash Redhand
04-28-2008, 11:00 PM
Well met m8,
Welcome to Wessex:gds::gds:

Chrono Veincrusher
04-28-2008, 11:03 PM
Atm our official game is Shadowbane where we have a nation to maintain. You're more then welcome to join as we need manpower!

Shadowbane (http://www.duchyofwessex.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=62)

Enerzeal
04-28-2008, 11:14 PM
Atm our official game is Shadowbane where we have a nation to maintain. You're more then welcome to join as we need manpower!

Shadowbane (http://www.duchyofwessex.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=62)

Excelent, downloading client now I asume that link has the server details etc?

Chrono Veincrusher
04-28-2008, 11:16 PM
Some basic info: Here (http://www.duchyofwessex.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2370)
Also, the stickys have a lot of good info.

Barden Jusik
04-29-2008, 12:35 AM
Welcome to the duchy. How do you see yourself fitting into the clan? Are you a fighter or a crafter? Just curious to see where newer members will fit.

Dreign Swift
04-29-2008, 04:30 AM
Greetings, Enerzeal, welcome to the forums. Look forward to getting to know you better.

Enerzeal
04-29-2008, 11:48 AM
Welcome to the duchy. How do you see yourself fitting into the clan? Are you a fighter or a crafter? Just curious to see where newer members will fit.

Fighter through and through. Never had the time or patience for crafting, and defiantly not at the sarcrifice of my combat skills. In regards to fitting into the clan, I will be where im needed most in terms of the combat side of things.

Einar Tyrssen
04-29-2008, 03:29 PM
That's the spirit! I already like you! ;)

You're like Uncle Ruckus from the Boondocks. Except instead of a self-hating black man, you're a dwarf.