PDA

View Full Version : New Trial Member

Rhygar apGwynn
04-26-2008, 09:24 PM
Greetings all

I'm 27 in real life and from Cape Town, although I'm currently working in London.

I am extremely excited to have joined the Duchy. There are so many people here who seem to be very dedicated to the Duke's ideals. I have rarely been this enthused about a new game. Previous titles ended up losing it's appeal rather quickly for me as it lacked proper social cohesion.

I have to be honest though that I have never been much involved in guilds/clans before, but I hope to become an active member in the Duchy.

My previous mmorpg experience is mainly in Ever Quest II and World of Warcraft. Don't play much now as those games are back home and it took me a while to save up to purchase decent hardware. Moving country is not cheap I'll tell you!

I didn't actual realize I had been accepted as a trial member as I did not receive an email. Does anyone know who I should address this issue to? I might have provided the wrong address.

Anyway, good to be here, and we'll chat more elsewhere in the forum...

Tewdric Veincrusher
04-26-2008, 09:31 PM
Welcome to Wessex.

Where do you see yourself in Darkfall (wow i sound like Chrono)

Slash Redhand
04-26-2008, 09:44 PM
Hey there. welcome to Wessex m8:gds::gds:

Vec Peregrinus
04-26-2008, 09:59 PM
Hello there and welcome to Wessex Rhyrhy! It is nice to meet you.

Any ideas on what race you be and what play style you use?

Where do you see yourself in Darkfall (wow i sound like Chrono)

Sorry to say this Tewdric. You have Dwarvensons disease. Soon you'll be losing 3 cm a year until your about 4 and half feet tall and get the strong urges to drink 3 times you body weight in alcohol a day.
:(

Robert Namo
04-26-2008, 10:17 PM
Welcome to the Duchy!

Tewdric Veincrusher
04-26-2008, 10:20 PM
Sorry to say this Tewdric. You have Dwarvensons disease. Soon you'll be losing 3 cm a year until your about 4 and half feet tall and get the strong urges to drink 3 times you body weight in alcohol a day.
:(

Could be worse. I could turn into an Elf. Now that would be HORRIBLE! Might have to satrt agcting like Oblando Bloom

Rhygar apGwynn
04-26-2008, 11:27 PM
Definitely human. My initial thoughts was to be on the military side - as a footman - and hopefully, after years of service to our Duke, a knight.

Plans might change though once the game launches as crafting does hold some interest for me.

Vec Peregrinus
04-27-2008, 12:24 AM
Could be worse. I could turn into an Elf. Now that would be HORRIBLE! Might have to satrt agcting like Oblando Bloom

I know...a mass of Fangirls for little amount of acting is pretty hard to cope with. =/

Chrono Veincrusher
04-27-2008, 01:13 AM
Definitely human.
Sounds good! Welcome aboard!

Could be worse. I could turn into an Elf. Now that would be HORRIBLE! Might have to satrt agcting like Oblando Bloom Oh snap! ;)

Barden Jusik
04-27-2008, 03:39 AM
Welcome to Wessex my friend

Tewdric Veincrusher
04-27-2008, 11:37 AM
A human. That is always good. A soldier as well... I would like to see you many times beside me in battle then!

Dreign Swift
04-27-2008, 03:05 PM
Greetings, Rhygar, and welcome to the forums. Look forward to getting to know you better.