Chrono Veincrusher
04-26-2008, 08:42 AM
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/2393/kneelrf6.jpg
FOR ALL KNOW WHAT TOOK PLACE INSIDE THE CATHEDRAL OF ST-GERMAIN TODAY:
- Rivers Kelak, Esquire. Come Forward and kneel!
- Yes, Your Grace.
Rivers Kelak kneels before His Grace, Manus, the Duke of Wessex.
-In the name of the Holy Sun, his consort the True Moon, and his Light on Agon... I grant you the power to bear arms and to mete justice. This blow on the shoulder should remind you of the time spend as an esquire, and the future duties of a knight.
Manus give Rivers a smack with the broad side of the sword on his shoulder.
Rise, Sir Rivers Kelak, knight bachelor of Wessex!
- Thank you, Your Grace, may I spread the word of Wessex and it's ideals with you, our blessed Duke, as my liege.
Then came applauds from the three witnesses, Chrono, Dreign Swift and Xennon Hephaestus.
-Reason: Your ability and initiative to take charge , organize, lead, and take a mine, the ingenuity you showed in finding new locations, new methods, and new benefits in the world map, and your righteous indignation toward the enemies and betrayers of our clan, have earned you this honor today. You are one fit to become a fief holder, and to receive villeins of your own.
-Thank you, Your Grace. I live to serve in the name of Wessex until the day I no longer take breath.
FOR ALL KNOW WHAT TOOK PLACE INSIDE THE CATHEDRAL OF ST-GERMAIN TODAY:
- Rivers Kelak, Esquire. Come Forward and kneel!
- Yes, Your Grace.
Rivers Kelak kneels before His Grace, Manus, the Duke of Wessex.
-In the name of the Holy Sun, his consort the True Moon, and his Light on Agon... I grant you the power to bear arms and to mete justice. This blow on the shoulder should remind you of the time spend as an esquire, and the future duties of a knight.
Manus give Rivers a smack with the broad side of the sword on his shoulder.
Rise, Sir Rivers Kelak, knight bachelor of Wessex!
- Thank you, Your Grace, may I spread the word of Wessex and it's ideals with you, our blessed Duke, as my liege.
Then came applauds from the three witnesses, Chrono, Dreign Swift and Xennon Hephaestus.
-Reason: Your ability and initiative to take charge , organize, lead, and take a mine, the ingenuity you showed in finding new locations, new methods, and new benefits in the world map, and your righteous indignation toward the enemies and betrayers of our clan, have earned you this honor today. You are one fit to become a fief holder, and to receive villeins of your own.
-Thank you, Your Grace. I live to serve in the name of Wessex until the day I no longer take breath.