PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Thern
05-14-2006, 04:42 PM
Greetings all

I just filled out the form to join, hope I'll get accepted :)
I have not really worked on my character, so please excuse me for the lack of roleplaying in this topic.

Aiden Morild
05-14-2006, 09:10 PM
Welcome To the Duchy

Nira Nathair
05-14-2006, 11:42 PM
Hello and welcome, sir.

What kind of life are you looking for in Wessex? Military? Merchant?

Thern
05-18-2006, 06:12 PM
Unfortunatly I am neither strong nor brave, and therefore the path of the soldier seems unlikely for me. Also, the life of a merchant seems dull and boring to me, and so there is only two paths left for me, the Pursuivant and the Yeoman. Of these two I have not decided yet, but my feelings lean towards Yeoman.

((Please update my access to the forums))

Surly von Fishbarrel
05-18-2006, 06:39 PM
If you're any good in Photoshop (and others) I believe persuivants have the best all around jobs. We're quickly filling all of the yeoman positions, so that route may be a little bit more difficult until later on.

Dizaster Kaztro
05-18-2006, 06:46 PM
Unfortunatly I am neither strong nor brave, and therefore the path of the soldier seems unlikely for me. Also, the life of a merchant seems dull and boring to me, and so there is only two paths left for me, the Pursuivant and the Yeoman. Of these two I have not decided yet, but my feelings lean towards Yeoman.

((Please update my access to the forums))

Don't think that Yeoman won't be gettin down and dirty in the battlefield...

Welcome Thern!

Thern
05-18-2006, 09:59 PM
I have no experiance in photoshop, so I'll be off no help there..
I am a patiance man, so I there is little problem for me in just being a villain untill a suitable position turns up. And who knows, perhaps I will choose a soilders life if Yeoman does not trun out too well.

And Dizaster Kaztro, If I am orderd to battle, I will of course go.

Thank you all for your welcomes :)

Vladius
05-19-2006, 12:07 AM
Welcome to the Duchy!

There is a place here for just about any job. If you'll end up bein' a custodian for The Duke His Grace himself, so be it!

Beric Veincrusher
05-19-2006, 04:58 AM
Welcome Thiern, feel free to join us for some chat or games on IRC.