PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Salamo Creighton
04-12-2008, 06:18 PM
Hello people. Im completely new to wessex. How i heard about wessex, Well some of you probaly know Stevvo, He told me about this awesome game, Darkfall and Duschy Of Wessex. After seeing the trailer of Darkfall i was like "Wow". So i decided to come over here. The forum is awesome and members look really mature, You don't see that too often.

My name is John and im from Norway, I do understand somewhat of Swedish & Danish, Their my neighbour countries. Well hello to you guys.

Thank you for reading :)

Kind regards,

John.

Tewdric Veincrusher
04-12-2008, 06:20 PM
Welcome John to the duchy

and yes Darkfall will be a truelly awesome game.

Manus Dei
04-12-2008, 06:23 PM
Well hello to you there! Glad people are spreading the word. We actually moderate our forums, but most people here don't need to be moderated because of the tone set. I like it too, thanks for noticing! Welcome to our clan. A clerk should be answering your application very soon.

Vec Peregrinus
04-12-2008, 06:28 PM
Hello Thar and Welcome to Wessex Johnny boi! I'm sure you'll be a fine addition to our happy clan.

Salamo Creighton
04-12-2008, 06:33 PM
Wow, thanks. People are really nice here. Hope i'll get accepted. You guys keep impressing me heh.

Komako the Hawk
04-12-2008, 06:41 PM
It's great to hear that word of us spreads around.

Feel free to talk about us yourself :-)

Salamo Creighton
04-12-2008, 06:53 PM
It's great to hear that word of us spreads around.

Feel free to talk about us yourself :-)

Well, I play footbal in my country, Its an awesome sport. I train often and go to school. The school is a pain in the ass, But what can i do, Have to go there, Alteast without uniforms! I have alot of friends and like hanging out with friends, Also i like to talk about other stuff than games in msn. Im not really a game-type person. Well thats usually me, John! Im quite young thought, Only 14. Want to chat? Lavrenty_7@hotmail.com, Made the msn for gaming friends & purpouses. My dream..well, thats pretty obivous for some people. I don't think "small" i think big. Real big. I think of myself earning millions when im grown up, I want to be a actor & singer/rapper. I just love acting, fame, being a star, I see stars on the tv and it looks real fun. Well that was my "Two cents" about me.

Tewdric Veincrusher
04-12-2008, 07:15 PM
[quote=John Lenny;40237]I want to be a actor & singer/rapper. quote]

A misread that for a second and thought it said something abit werid (and illegal). Well hope you like it here and i am wondering what position do oyu play in footy because i play it to and its an awesome game.

p.s. Christano Ronaldo is GOD at football

Salamo Creighton
04-12-2008, 07:17 PM
Well hope you like it here and i am wondering what position do oyu play in footy because i play it to and its an awesome game.

p.s. Christano Ronaldo is GOD at football

True, I play central on the left side. Team B for the moment, hurt my leg in a match, When im completely well im on the Team A again.

Tewdric Veincrusher
04-12-2008, 07:20 PM
Awesome. Left back here. Playing for my 1st team (well played end of season now).

Chrono Veincrusher
04-12-2008, 09:10 PM
Hello there and welcome!
Swedish myself.

Slash Redhand
04-12-2008, 09:48 PM
Hello there and welcome to the Duchy:gds::gds:

Christiano Ronaldo ftw:p