PDA

View Full Version : Newcomer

softsolid
04-12-2008, 04:32 PM
Heyho!

Been looking around for a guild and well, the Duchy is exacly what I have been searching for (and much more!). Applied recently and hoping for the best.

I'll be playing a human or a dwarf, probably a human. I'm lookin forward to all aspects of the game but will put abit more energy into crafting and trading. I've always liked MMORPGs, even though there aren't too many that hasn't got too many negative aspects. However, DF seems to have it all, just like the Dutchy!:D

Looking forward to making the clan prosper and to live the DF life with all of you.:)

Tewdric Veincrusher
04-12-2008, 04:42 PM
Hey there and welcome to the Duchy

Be a human, who wants to be 2ft tall anyway???

softsolid
04-12-2008, 05:00 PM
Thank you Tewdric!

Mhmm, yea.. thought it might be lil more sneaky with a dwarf just since they're shorter but hey, who am I kidding? Dwarves never were sneaky, eh? Too much WoW memories - dwarven rogue.. what a joke

Robert Namo
04-12-2008, 05:02 PM
I heard in the game dwarves are better crafters, hopefully not since im going Human. I too am also a crafter/ Ninja Mage

softsolid
04-12-2008, 05:13 PM
I heard in the game dwarves are better crafters, hopefully not since im going Human. I too am also a crafter/ Ninja Mage

Ahyea.. heared that too. Can't imagine it being a big diffrence anyway. We know that the dwarves are the only one able to craft for example the "Ildhammer, a runebound magical weapon that primarily consists of ever-molten lava" but hey, full loot:cool:. With that meaning there won't be any ?ber-weapons, and that it sureley doesn't matter if we can forge some specific hammers or not. I'm not suggesting that we go dwarven-rampage ^^. Just to make it clear, I like dwarves :]

Barden Jusik
04-12-2008, 05:33 PM
Welcome to the duchy! And stop making dwarf jokes everyone.

Tewdric Veincrusher
04-12-2008, 05:41 PM
Welcome to the duchy! And stop making dwarf jokes everyone.

Who said i was joking?!?!?!?:eek:;):confused::cool:

Ok it was. I like dwarfs. They are at perfect level for kissing my arse

Now i Have taken it to far. Chrono will be after me.

Vec Peregrinus
04-12-2008, 06:10 PM
Hello Thar and welcome to Wessex softsolid! *pokes softsolid* hehe squishy *pokes softsolid again*

Manus Dei
04-12-2008, 06:25 PM
Hello Softsolid. I am glad to hear that this Duchy we have created appeals to your taste. We made it for people like yourself. A clerk should be getting to your application very soon.

Chrono Veincrusher
04-12-2008, 09:13 PM
Greetings Softsolid, where do you see yourself in Darkfall?
As a rogue perhaps?

Slash Redhand
04-12-2008, 09:50 PM
Hey m8 welcome to Wessex:gds::gds:

Baned
04-13-2008, 02:02 AM
Greetings SoftSolid!

Glad to see more people coming into the fold.

softsolid
04-13-2008, 07:15 AM
Hi there

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

In Darkfall, and in Wessex, I can see myself as a traveling merchant or one of your fine crafters (that is to say a burgess of some kind). And perhaps, as you said, as a rogue.

Caesar Knight
04-13-2008, 11:25 AM
Im new myself, but woulden't harm to welcome you aswell :P

Robert Namo
04-14-2008, 07:58 PM
welcome, im also a crafter as well.

Finnigan
04-14-2008, 09:17 PM
Greetings, Softsolid. I was curious if that was planned to be your intended in-game name. Certainly seems like a curious image. Hehe. Your application should be processed soon.

Welcome to the fair city of Wincaster. Make yourself home at the warm tavern hearths! If you have anymore questions, feel free to pose them here, as we will all be glad to be able to answer them.

Finnigan McGowwan III

softsolid
04-15-2008, 05:31 PM
Hiho

No, I'm happy to inform you that softsolid won't be my in-game name =)
I'm thinking "Feronia Heartfield" perhaps.
Gottya, feeling warmly welcomed allready :]

Vec Peregrinus
04-15-2008, 06:45 PM
Hiho

No, I'm happy to inform you that softsolid won't be my in-game name =)

A fine name though I was hoping to nickname you Squishy :p

Chrono Veincrusher
04-15-2008, 10:10 PM
Thats a great nick! Go for it!

Finnigan
04-15-2008, 11:03 PM
A fine name though I was hoping to nickname you Squishy :p

That's a fine suggestion, Mr. Wiggles.

Vec Peregrinus
04-15-2008, 11:11 PM
That's a fine suggestion, Mr. Wiggles.

Damn right it is! lol

Feronia Heartfield
04-18-2008, 01:12 PM
Heyhey! Softsolid over here, this is my new, correctly named account. I've gotten accepted, this is so exciting:D! First off, I'd like to thank everyone for the warm welcomings, and ask for full access on the forums. Anyone who's got the power to do so, feel free to delete my old account named "softsolid" as it no longer will be used.

A fine name though I was hoping to nickname you Squishy :pSquishy eh? It does indeed sound like a nick to me!

But well, my real name will be Feronia Heartfield, as you can see now on my account name.

Eager to explore the forums further as I gain more access to them :]

Vec Peregrinus
04-18-2008, 01:52 PM
Heyhey! Softsolid over here, this is my new, correctly named account. I've gotten accepted, this is so exciting:D! First off, I'd like to thank everyone for the warm welcomings, and ask for full access on the forums. Anyone who's got the power to do so, feel free to delete my old account named "softsolid" as it no longer will be used.

Squishy eh? It does indeed sound like a nick to me!

But well, my real name will be Feronia Heartfield, as you can see now on my account name.

Eager to explore the forums further as I gain more access to them :]

Congratulation and good luck with the trail membership Feronia
(aka Squishy). Beware though! Only madness awaits deep within the forums! D=

Chrono Veincrusher
04-18-2008, 03:22 PM
Congratulations. Welcome aboard!