PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

[TAO]Wilth
04-12-2008, 01:53 AM
Greetings Duchy of Wessex,

I am Wilth the guild leader of The Ancient Order (TAO). My group has recently moved to the Lore Server, Saedron in Shadowbane. I had an informative and productive conversation with some of the Inner Council members about potentially joining your ranks as a subguild. I was hoping to get some more contact to continue the conversation if possible. I will hope to find you in game.

Thank you.

Wilth

Guild Leader of The Ancient Order

Vec Peregrinus
04-12-2008, 02:21 AM
Greetings oh guild leader of the respectable The Ancient Order. May fortune shine down your guild.

Robert Namo
04-12-2008, 06:06 AM
it would be nice to have other people to play with. Everyone not in our nation pks me everytime... its so sad :/ ... its sad how people pick on lower levels and call them noobs when they didnt even give them a chance.

Manus Dei
04-12-2008, 06:22 AM
Taking on a respectable guild to aid in our enterprise in Shadowbane would be excellent. Send me a tell as Manny or Oriens in game and we can speak further.

Barden Jusik
04-12-2008, 04:19 PM
Hope to see you in Shadowbane!

[TAO]Wilth
04-12-2008, 05:03 PM
I will make sure to look you up in game. Thank you for the favorable response.

Robert Namo
04-12-2008, 05:05 PM
come on now, ill be on and I really want to see you =)

Manus Dei
04-12-2008, 06:18 PM
After talking with Morgx and others in New Mellisar, I'd like to give you one of our four cities to use as your home and develop further. As of last night, that realm also had no ruler yet, so if you all could possibly rank your tree to rank 7 and save up the stone and lumber, there's a possibility you could become realm rulers there.

[TAO]Wilth
04-12-2008, 06:34 PM
Wow, that is quite generous. We were planning on trying to get a tree through purchase or bane. My guild will be very excited to hear the news. Seems like we keep missing each other in game, so hopefully we will be able to connect soon to get this process started.

[TAO]Wilth
04-12-2008, 06:48 PM
Since we seem to keep missing each other, you can look up any of my IC members. They all have access to my guild leader account so we can get this subbing under way. Anyone in my guild should be able to direct you to them. By name they are Magey, Jonus, and Euthoniel.

[TAO]Wilth
04-13-2008, 01:49 PM
The Ancient Order was finally able to become a subguild of your nation early this morning, thank you. If possible as the guild leader of TAO could I please be granted access to your SB forum if one exists. Thanks again.

Wilth - GL for The Ancient Order

Chrono Veincrusher
04-13-2008, 02:31 PM
Welcome to the Duchy!
Lets group sometime.

Shadowbane forum (Public): http://www.duchyofwessex.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=62

Dreign Swift
04-14-2008, 04:37 PM
Wilth;40302']The Ancient Order was finally able to become a subguild of your nation early this morning, thank you. If possible as the guild leader of TAO could I please be granted access to your SB forum if one exists. Thanks again.

Wilth - GL for The Ancient Order

Huzzah!

It's good to hear you got connected, was running out of things to tell you in vent :p. Look forward to seeing you and your men in SB.