PDA

View Full Version : I am young, but I am yours

Aeglos Saeculorum
04-05-2008, 02:45 AM
Greetings to the Duchy of Wessex and to all,

I am called Braelin Saeculorum. All of my life, I have been a servant. Seventeen years have come and gone and my history has not changed, but I have realized that I have served the wrong people. I realize now that there are greater causes to serve, and a greater people to be apart of, such as the Duchy who promise a grandeur and a prestige that no one else has. It is my will to continue the life of servitude until it is my time to emerge and transform into something greater. But it is my belief that if one wants to behold power, then he must first no how to submit to the commands of those greater then he. Is this not what being a servant is? My servitude has taught me something many people do not have; humility, and I offer it to the high and mighty Duchy of Wessex who shall, in its great and infinite wisdom, reject me or embrace me.

Either which way the tide turns, I would forever regret it if I did not approach this opportunity. Farewell, and blessings to you all.

-Braelin Saeculorum

==

Hey everyone! My name is Travis and I am so incredibly excited about this clan!! Even if I do not gain entrance into its ranks, it will be amazing to see you guys operate inside the game upon its release! Woo hoo! Anyway, as for my playstyle, I am a roleplayer who plays an introverted character who is inside his head a lot (much like myself in real life!) and enjoys traveling and being alone. However, my alone time and wanderings should never interfere with my duties to the Duchy if I were to become apart of this exemplary clan. Thanks for reading and hearing me out, I look forward to working with you guys.

-trav

Komako the Hawk
04-05-2008, 03:13 AM
I am confident that His Grace in his myriad splendor will not refuse such a humble immigrant to our blessed Duchy Palatine. Such concupiscent enthusiasm can hardly be ignored.

Einar Tyrssen
04-05-2008, 04:38 AM
The title of this thread reminds me of that time a wide-eyed chubby sixth grader came onto me. I think I made her hate men for the rest of her life when I couldn't restrain my laughter. If you've read this and think I could've let her down any better or easier, ask yourself, what would you do if either a fat chick or total jailbait asked you that. (Please, don't answer that, just keep it to yourself)

Ah, my junior year in highschool was a good one. Oh, and welcome and all that jazz.

Anselm Dwyer
04-05-2008, 07:09 AM
Welcome good sir, I hope to game with you soon! You show great promise. Do you have an interest in joining the fight in Shadowbane with the Duchy?

Slash Redhand
04-05-2008, 11:29 AM
Hello there and welcome to the Duchy:gds::gds:

Chrono Veincrusher
04-05-2008, 11:36 AM
Greetings Saeculorum!
Glad to see that your so excited about the Duchy.

Where do you see yourself in Darkfall?

Aeglos Saeculorum
04-05-2008, 01:26 PM
Ah, my junior year in highschool was a good one. Oh, and welcome and all that jazz.

That's a funny story Einar. I guess if you read the title of my thread with THAT in mind... lol. I'm a senior this year, graduating next month. I'm 17 cause I have a summer birthday >_>;;; and thanks :)

I can't really get into Shadowbane, to answer Anselm. I have the game but it's just... blah.

As for my vision in darkfall... I want to become a master at magic, using my power in the name of the Duke and for the good will of the Humans, Mirdain, and Dwarves alike. Eventually I see myself rising up in ranks, but not until I put many hours into my magic-study.

Vec Peregrinus
04-05-2008, 02:54 PM
Hello Thar and Welcome to Wessex young one! We can always use more humble servants around here! Now go fetch me some food! I jest of course ;)

Any ideas on which race you shall be once DF comes out?

Aeglos Saeculorum
04-05-2008, 03:07 PM
Hello Thar and Welcome to Wessex young one! We can always use more humble servants around here! Now go fetch me some food! I jest of course ;)

Any ideas on which race you shall be once DF comes out?

Mirdain, most definitely. I've always have been drawn to the elves. I can't wait to make my character :D Are there many other Mirdain within the Duchy?

Chrono Veincrusher
04-05-2008, 03:18 PM
Mirdain, most definitely. I've always have been drawn to the elves. I can't wait to make my character :D Are there many other Mirdain within the Duchy?
It's about 15% of our population.

70% Humans and 15% Dwarves.

Vec Peregrinus
04-05-2008, 03:18 PM

Good man! Always fine to see new elves around! Most of people here are Humans but there is a good handful of Mirdains here, including myself. Once DF comes out you'll always be welcome to join me on any of my wandererings...that is if you don't mind meeting almost certain doom.

Komako the Hawk
04-05-2008, 07:47 PM
It's about 15% of our population.

70% Humans and 15% Dwarves.

Don't think of this as a reason to not roll human, however!

Wessex is a primarily human clan and needs more humans. Unless you're truly dedicated to playing another race, I highly encourage rolling human.

Chrono Veincrusher
04-05-2008, 08:41 PM
Wessex is a primarily human clan and needs more humans. Unless you're truly dedicated to playing another race, I highly encourage rolling human.
Yes, I agree. We always need more Humans in our population.

Tewdric Veincrusher
04-06-2008, 12:00 AM
Also its better to have more humans as it makes those who are a different race more of a novelty (forgive me for saying that). By this i mean when we see a dwarf we will go thats Chrono because he is one of the few dwarfs.