PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Firax
05-12-2006, 09:25 PM
I'm still coming up with an RP persona for my character, so I hope you'll forgive my complete lack of roleplay for the moment. :P
Hello everyone. I've been a lurker in the Darkfall forums for 4 months now, and during my time lurking there I was consistently impressed by the members of this guild. The fact that the guild's government is based on medieval government only increased my curiosity in the guild. I hope to be accepted as a trial member and get to know you all.
My character, I've decided will be a stealthy mage (they'll never see the big explosions coming... :3). I'm not sure where he'll fit in, but I'm looking forward to exploring the possibilities.

So... Greetings everyone! :)

~Firax

Aiden Morild
05-12-2006, 10:04 PM
Hello, Welcome Our Dear Stalker :D

Robert Setles
05-12-2006, 10:24 PM
may i be the first to formally welcome you as a trial member

Nira Nathair
05-12-2006, 10:32 PM
Welcome! I'm glad our humor and vitriolic political activism impressed you. :p

There will be plenty of room for mages, and nothing is as cut-and-dried as it seems from the reading. I'm sure there's at least one place for your character.

Welcome aboard!

Firax
05-13-2006, 02:19 AM
Happy to be of creepy-obsesive-surveillance service. :P

Hey Robert. Thanks for the advice on my carieer path. I agree that ranger is the best way for my character to go. I'm happy to be trial member! :) I hope I did everything in e-mail correctly.

lol and thanks for the clarification Nira. ^^

~Firax

Sanji
05-13-2006, 05:25 AM
I knew I felt someone watching my behind!

*covers butt*

Hope you get accepted, good luck ;)

Alexio Corbeille
05-13-2006, 07:54 AM
hey... there's gona be a lot more lurkin till the game is out

Protonix
05-14-2006, 02:28 AM
I'll attribute this fine acquisition to myself and my board warrioring.

oh, and hi.

Firax
05-14-2006, 11:56 AM
Yup. Lots more stalkin' and lurkin' to do before the game comes out. .... Maybe if we all concentrate hard the dev's will work faster. :P Or we could just commission a whip team. "YAH! Faster I say! Faster!" *crack*

So what's everyone playing till Darkfall comes out? I saw the Planetside forums, but I don't have that game. :/

~Firax