View Full Version : Hello Everyone

Robert Namo
04-01-2008, 12:02 AM
Hi everyone, I just want to say hey to everyone here and hopefully that my application would be approved. I did download the SB- Throne of Oblivion(can anyone tell me if I DLed the right one) I am having trouble getting the game started since it won't let me play. I always get a hardware doesnt meet minimum requirement error everytime I push play. If anyone could help I would be very happy.
The last MMOrpgs that I have played are Runescape for 1 year WoW for a month, 2moons for 5 months, 9Dragons and RPGs on consoles as well. I am really trustworthy, I never will backstab anyone or hurt anyone. I am friendly and will never be rude to people.

The race I plan to play in Darkfall is Human. I will probably spend time crafting and working to be a mage also. I plan to be well acquainted with everyone in the clan and to serve under His Grace and all my fellow superiors.

Thats all I shall say for now and hopefully may be able to play under Duchy of Wessex

Orishas Morgan
04-01-2008, 12:43 AM
I never will backstab anyone or hurt anyone.

The race I plan to play in Darkfall is Human. I will probably spend time crafting and working to be a mage also. I [/quote]

You're gonna struggle being a mage, as you're probably be using offensive magic at some point, and you DEFINITELY shouldnt be a rogue type character as you will be gimped without backstab.

Hehe j/k with the stupid joke ---- Welcome to the Duchy.

Robert Namo
04-01-2008, 12:50 AM
Thanks for the welcome.

I plan to use offensive magic as well as defensive and spells that help my fellow party members. If I needed to train my mage ability then I shall do what I have to do to become superior.

Komako the Hawk
04-01-2008, 12:55 AM
Welcome to Wessex!

We don't have a strict naming policy, but you should definitely think of an alternate name that doesn't include numbers (and possibly ninja :p) in it. Names should reflect your character name come Darkfall.

I'd double check your system specs, because I'm sure you downloaded the right game. Are you using a Mac, Linux, or Vista? That may also contribute to the technical problem.

Robert Namo
04-01-2008, 12:59 AM
yes my name shall not include numbers or ninja. It shall be the name I was born with:).

I am using Vista, I have set the compatibility to XP and making run under Administrator and it still has the same problem

Komako the Hawk
04-01-2008, 01:47 AM
When I installed it on Vista myself, I had an error that required I change the security permissions on the program - even under an Administrative account. It might be Vista's inherit security that's blocking sb.exe - it doesn't seem to like the game.

Chrono Veincrusher
04-01-2008, 01:52 AM
Hello there, 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. Ninja!

Welcome to Wessex! ;)
Nice to see a Human crafter, what kind of goods will you be crafting?

And your Shadowbane problems are most likely caused by Vistas hate for games. Also, try running the game in XP compability.

Robert Namo
04-01-2008, 05:47 AM
As a human crafter I might make any goods that I can possibly make that are useful and help me and the clan in anyway possible.

For the vista comment, I did everything I could and nothing is working so I sent a question to ubisoft and see if they may be able to fix it soon.:(