View Full Version : Wandering travelers inquire the ways of this land!

Rev. Lazaro
03-31-2008, 05:51 PM
Salutations to the Duke of Wessex and all serving him and his banner!

I represent a very small band of adventurers who have just recently started some new journeys in the world of Shadowbane, and I have been informed by way of one of your heralds (Roma I believe his name was?) that the great rule of Wessex is already establishing a strong presence on the Loreplay realms!

I must admit that at this time, we are just a handful of travelers and we are unsure exactly the length of stay we will be having in this game. We are already officers to a dedicated Guild and Alliance in the lands of Tyria (Guild Wars) and often we are hailed back for proper management and continuing the growth of our guild.

I come asking if, by chance, there is a place for a few Warriors and a Priest to offer their guild as sub servants of the Wessex banner? We would gladly lend our blades and services to the assistance of our allies in exchange for shelter and a safe place for commerce, and would gladly help take the fight to your enemies.

We have not yet established ourselves under a charter as we are trying to consult the various kingdoms of the land to see where the greatest opportunities lie for our quest of glory. It would be an honor to fight by your side!

My email address is rev.lazaro@gmail.com
Also Roma knows how to reach me via Guild Cafe, and also I will check back to this thread.

Appreciate the time spent reading and I hope to hear back!

The Reverend Lazaro
Priest and Officer of Digital Chantry
(in SB we will most likely go by a more lore based guild tag)

Einar Tyrssen
04-01-2008, 03:28 AM
Well, let me be the first to welcome you. I am Sir Einar, Thane of Sleggjaholl; a Norse clan under Wessex.

Also, it's Koma. Close, but not quite there. :P I know, his name is weird. It should of been Jormungandr instead.

Rev. Lazaro
04-01-2008, 04:55 AM
Very happy to have met ya! I actually took an interest in your clan but hadn't had a mutual game to play until now.

A few of us rolled some HG Warriors tonight and we're already right at R3 (noob pace I know) but we're enjoying ourselves immensely.

Komako the Hawk
04-01-2008, 05:33 AM
Just some insight: Rev. Lazaro is an active and brilliant member of Guildcafe, where we happened to meet over the forums. I referred him here for Shadowbane, as he announced his intention to get into the game again and had posted in our recruit thread over there.

I have the utmost confidence in his, and his colleagues abilities to aid us in Shadowbane and encourage that we invite them and get them set up for our ventrilo.

:-)

Manus Dei
04-01-2008, 06:34 AM
Reverend Father,

Your aid in Shadowbane would be most timely and welcome, as there is no question that we would thrive with the benefit of an experienced priest. You are also most welcome in our Darkfall endeavor as well, as we are in need of people willing to fill out the role of clergy in our experimental feudal society. Send a tell to anyone in the clan in Shadowbane and we will surely invite you.

Rev. Lazaro
04-01-2008, 01:23 PM
I must confess:

The reverend title is just my rank amongst our guildies; the only priest we're bringing is a buffer/summoner on second account of mine :) However as I get better into SB I'd be happy to re-roll an actual priest to adventure with.

We're small in numbers atm but possibly have a couple more of our guildies wanting to join us. When we get everyone caught up, we'll make way to your city and I'll get in touch with you about flying your banner :)

Rev. Lazaro
04-03-2008, 01:14 PM
Well, apparently that process was sped up!

The small band you took in last night to sub under your banner, the Demi-Breed Consortium, was my group :) We weren't expecting any of the events of last night; especially the meeting with the Duke and the formation of our charter under the League, however now I can say for my men and myself that we are honored, thrilled, and I must add floored by how welcoming and devoted everyone was.

Sorry for the confusion on who we were...it all just sort of happened ad-lib and I myself didn't want to break character when the Duke arrived to explain who I really was. Either way, thank you for the admittance of our group under the Mercian flag, and we look forward to future battles and aiding the Glory of Wessex!

--Rev. Lazaro
aka Ulfurt Gygaxson, lead of the Demi-Breed Consortium.