PDA

View Full Version : Hail!

Towe
03-29-2008, 10:40 AM
For years I have travelled to lands of Vorringa to finally find a home here.
I am studying the arts of swordfighting and hope to become a useful member in your army once I aquired enough knowledge.

If any members need help with their skills feel free to contact my mother Callista shes a dedicated teacher and always happy to find new students.

OOC:
I plan to build a little hut and open it for all members for recycling purposes if thats fine with you. Also Id love to build a forge to craft light armor and swords, for the third category Id do whatever the guild needs most.
Please give me some response on this plans, since I want to build the hut soon. The forge will take some time anyway, since Im not that rich now, but that should change ;)

Chrono Veincrusher
03-29-2008, 11:12 AM
Greetings Towe.
I'm not the one to talk to about building permissions, but we already have a hut in the city.

Anyway, Welcome to Wessex!

Dmitri Diadev
03-29-2008, 08:11 PM
hi man, nice to see you here.

Dreign Swift
03-29-2008, 11:35 PM
For years I have travelled to lands of Vorringa to finally find a home here.
I am studying the arts of swordfighting and hope to become a useful member in your army once I aquired enough knowledge.

If any members need help with their skills feel free to contact my mother Callista shes a dedicated teacher and always happy to find new students.

OOC:
I plan to build a little hut and open it for all members for recycling purposes if thats fine with you. Also Id love to build a forge to craft light armor and swords, for the third category Id do whatever the guild needs most.
Please give me some response on this plans, since I want to build the hut soon. The forge will take some time anyway, since Im not that rich now, but that should change ;)

It sounds like you've joined us from Shadowbane :p

Not to scare you off, but you should know that our focus is inevitably going to be entirely upon the game Darkfall Online (www.darkfallonline.com (http://www.darkfallonline.com)). Though your efforts in Shadowbane hold significant importance and are similarly appreciated, if you're applying for membership to the clan, it should be with full intention to join us in our primary venture.

Hope you understand :). If you're interested in applying and you haven't yet, there's a link on the main site (which can be found at the bottom of this page).

Towe
03-30-2008, 01:05 PM
Yes, I played Shadowbane for quite some time, and it became my favourite mmorpg.
Is Darkfall free to play? If so I maybe take a look, but since Ive all I need in Shadowbane I dont really wonna pay...

Oh yea, and saw the hut, so nvm about that.

Komako the Hawk
03-30-2008, 05:32 PM
Darkfall won't be free to play, but it's Shadowbane 2.0, and worth your while to check out. In fact, I'm sure that after you read about it's features, you'll be so enthralled with the game you'll willingly submit ten bucks a month to play it.

Slash Redhand
03-31-2008, 11:29 AM
Welcome! I believe that you'll be thrilled with Darkfall if you check it out and see some vids or screens of it!!!